Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 10:06:31 AM EDT
It is clear Achmed put a lot of planning into his operation.  The mansion in the mountains of North Carolina, just outside of Asheville, was surrounded by a huge open area, clear of brush, trees, and any other type of obstruction made an undetected approach from any direction impossible.  The owner of the large victorian house had security cameras covering every angle, and motion sensors hidden in strategic locations.  The house even had its own diesel generator, so disabling these systems was impossible.  All windows were shuttered, eliminating the possibility of shooting him from a distance.  How were we to go in and rescue the family he was holding hostage?  He was alone, from what we had been able to determine; yet he threatened to start killing them if we did not free his "comrades" we were holding in Guantanamo.

I found the woman who had worked as a maid for the family.  I talked to her for about thirty minutes, asking her about the house's interior and other things.  One thing she mentioned intrigued me.  The phones in the home were of the old french type, not the more modern wireless variety.  Then I had an idea.

We knew Achmed had a brother, Ibrahim. We had been monitoring his cell phone, making recordings for the past few months.  I called and ordered some equipment.  A short time later, I used a box to that would make the caller sound like Ibrahim, using an audio filtering system.  I got Achmed on the line.  Once I confirmed it was Achmed, my associate sent 10,000 volts through the phone system into the right side of Achmed's head.  There were no other deaths, and the family was saved.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
[
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top