Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2015 9:49:56 AM EST
Probably dupe but worth it.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:04:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By EvanWilliams:

https://youtu.be/d9szxJYc08g
View Quote

I get it. and I agree, however, sitting it out or voting third party (only because there will never be enough voters to change the tide to third party, it's a pipe dream)

Then buy voting third party, we must consider it an act of treason. Not the kind of treason that says I hate my country, but the kind of treason similar to what the founding fathers did and consider it an act of war against the establishment government. Which WILL bring with it the same conflagration as it did in 1776.

There WILL be a war, the powers that be will not go quietly into the night.

We WILL have to fight, bleed and die if we want change.

Short of that, no peaceful "voting" will ever have enough effect to change the status quo. IT. SIMPLY. WON'T. HAPPEN.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:36:48 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Recusance:

I get it. and I agree, however, sitting it out or voting third party (only because there will never be enough voters to change the tide to third party, it's a pipe dream)

Then buy voting third party, we must consider it an act of treason. Not the kind of treason that says I hate my country, but the kind of treason similar to what the founding fathers did and consider it an act of war against the establishment government. Which WILL bring with it the same conflagration as it did in 1776.

Short of that, no peaceful "voting" will ever have enough effect to change the status quo. IT. SIMPLY. WON'T. HAPPEN.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Romney by a landslide!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:30:29 AM EST
Half of me wants to see Hillary get in so she can completely finish ruining this country so that we can hit the reset.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:39:01 AM EST
I am thinking it is gonna be Trump/Cruz 16.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:46:39 AM EST
Always love Bill.

Moot points though for me. Not supporting either since they are, in fact, the same.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:49:39 AM EST
I'm with him. Won't do it. I'll sit out or vote third party (I'll decide when the time comes) if Jeb Bush is the nominee. Political dynasties are poisonous to the republic.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:51:43 AM EST
Half of me wants to see Hillary get in so she can completely finish ruining this country so that we can hit the reset.
View Quote

This is exactly how I've been feeling for years. I have a feeling that the dystopian interim will not be a 3-gun-like fantasy some people think it will be .
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:01:35 PM EST

View Quote

Thanks for sharing. He articulates what I think on this matter better than I.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:08:58 PM EST
Thanks OP, haven't seen this one.

Has Bill Whittle covered Hillary's latest email scandal?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:31:12 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 12:48:19 PM EST
View Quote

I'm thinking this is a wise choice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:02:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By brich2929:

View All Quotes

I've been thinking this a lot lately, as well. We just need to get it over with.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:11:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By ARBarsh:

I've been thinking this a lot lately, as well. We just need to get it over with.
View All Quotes

No kids, parents are gone.
I can afford to give no fucks.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:15:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/30/2015 2:34:10 PM EST by TexasRifleman1985]

View All Quotes

We grow weaker by the year. Our opposition grows stronger by the year. This trend will not change.

A little strategic thinking makes further delaying actions inadvisable.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:24:00 PM EST

View All Quotes

Here's the part about the anti-third party mantra that I don't get: if you really believe that enough of America is too stupid to wake up to what is happening - i.e. they will always vote for either the Democrat or Republican nominee - then what you're really saying is that there is no hope for this nation. And if that's true, then why get all worked up about other people who vote third party?

Short of a violent revolution, a third party is the only thing that will break the duopoly of corruption and greed that is our political system.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:47:22 PM EST

View All Quotes

You guys are silly if you think it will end that quickly. All Hillary will do is take us farther down the rabbit hole.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:38:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

You guys are silly if you think it will end that quickly. All Hillary will do is take us farther down the rabbit hole.
View All Quotes

That's kinda the point. 4 years of Hitlery and shit is bound to go down considering where we are at this point with 1.5 years of Obozo left
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:45:59 PM EST
Is there a transcript? If something is interesting, and important, it IS worth writing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:49:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By Fullpower:
Is there a transcript?If something is interesting, and important, it IS worth writing.
View Quote
You could contact PJ media. I doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:59:50 PM EST
If it takes low voter turnout for the republican "establishment" to get the picture, then so be it. This will be the first time I sit out on an election in 30 + years if they put this fucking clown forward.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:10:23 PM EST
BAM!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:19:05 PM EST

View All Quotes

you really want the communists in charge when the reset happens to establish their Utopian society (at least for themselves)?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:24:35 PM EST

That's kinda the point. 4 years of Hitlery and shit is bound to go down considering where we are at this point with 1.5 years of Obozo left
View All Quotes

My point is that we will go though several presidents before SHTF.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:30:35 PM EST

View All Quotes

Better several terms than several generations.

We still have strength now. In 60 years we won't.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:31:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
you really want the communists in charge when the reset happens to establish their Utopian society (at least for themselves)?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner63a:

Stupid mindless thoughts by some members

Let the democrats start it again, they did so well last time
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:31:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By TexasRifleman1985:
We grow weaker by the year. Our opposition grows stronger by the year. This trend will not change.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TexasRifleman1985:

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may
come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:37:25 PM EST
View Quote
There will be a lot of strange fruit hanging from the tree...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:40:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By HenryReardon:

Here's the part about the anti-third party mantra that I don't get: if you really believe that enough of America is too stupid to wake up to what is happening - i.e. they will always vote for either the Democrat or Republican nominee - then what you're really saying is that there is no hope for this nation. And if that's true, then why get all worked up about other people who vote third party?

Short of a violent revolution, a third party is the only thing that will break the duopoly of corruption and greed that is our political system.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HenryReardon:

I agree. But it's a pipe dream.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:44:49 PM EST
Honestly, I don't think I want a Republican in the office.....at least not yet.

The house of cards is about to fall. I would rather it fall with a dem in office and let the world see what they brought.

But on the other hand Detroit has had dems run it for the last 50 years into the ground and yet no one has taken notice as to why, soooo.......
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:02:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/30/2015 5:03:16 PM EST by Recusance]
The Third party is always the winner of the losers.. These are the Electoral Votes, the ones that actually count.

47th 1972 Richard Nixon (Republican) – 520 George McGovern (Democrat) – 17
John G. Schmitz (American) – 0

48th 1976 Jimmy Carter (Democrat) – 297 Gerald Ford (Republican) – 240

49th 1980 Ronald Reagan (Republican) – 489 Jimmy Carter (Democrat) – 49
John B. Anderson (no party) – 0
Ed Clark (Libertarian) – 0

50th 1984 Ronald Reagan (Republican) – 525 Walter Mondale (Democrat) – 13

51st 1988 George H. W. Bush (Republican) – 426 Michael Dukakis (Democrat) – 111

52nd 1992* Bill Clinton* (Democrat) – 370 George H. W. Bush (Republican) – 168
Ross Perot (no party) – 0

53rd 1996* Bill Clinton* (Democrat) – 379 Bob Dole (Republican) – 159
Ross Perot (Reform) – 0

54th 2000*† George W. Bush* (Republican) – 271 Al Gore† (Democrat) – 266
Ralph Nader (Green) – 0

55th 2004 George W. Bush (Republican) – 286 John Kerry (Democrat) – 251

56th 2008 Barack Obama (Democrat) – 365 John McCain (Republican) – 173

57th 2012 Barack Obama (Democrat) – 332 Mitt Romney (Republican) – 206
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:10:03 PM EST
Simply don't vote for Bush/Clinton in the primaries.

If that does not work out then vote the down ticket or third party in the general.

No more "the dems thank you" BS for me. Statist noise is all that is.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:17:07 PM EST

View Quote

/
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:34:12 PM EST
Bill needs to be the president. His commentary over the years has been perfect.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:36:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/30/2015 7:38:36 PM EST by Slufstuff]
I agree with Bill. I have always gone along with the old "Hold your nose and vote for (McCain/Romney) otherwise OMG, Obama!". Well not this go around. If it is Bush, I will go third party or write-in. No more RINO's.

I do not trust Trump, but I think it is a roll of the dice worth taking. Trump/Cruz 2016.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:38:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:
I agree with Bill. I have always gone along with the old "Hold your nose and vote for (McCain/Romney) otherwise OMG, Obama!". Well not this go around. If it is Bush, I will go third party or write-in. No more RINO's.
View Quote

This.
Top Top