Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/4/2012 6:18:09 PM EDT
I know shit happens, and so do divorces. However, if you are one of the few women who decided to have a baby on purpose, with no daddy, this is for you:

You are fucking stupid. Clearly you didn't take the time to think a few things through. Well, maybe you did, but you might have miscalculated my understanding and patience.

I'M NOT YOUR BABYS DADDY, AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO ALWAYS COME FIX YOUR SHIT, OR PUT TOGETHER THIS OR THAT, I BETTER GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT. I'm sick and fucking tired of going over to your house every other week to do the work of a husband that you boldly decided you could fore go. I do favors for lots of people lots of times BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT ME TO COME DO SHIT FOR YOUR DUMB ASS, ITS NOT A FAVOR ANYMORE. ITS A FUCKING JOB. GET A FUCKING HUSBAND AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, OR START GIVING UP SOME ASS.

Your choice.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:19:07 PM EDT
Pics?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:19:23 PM EDT
*whipcrack*
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:19:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:19:50 PM EDT
Sounds like somebody is fixing the sink, but not getting to check out the plumbing.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:25 PM EDT
They make excellent strippers tho.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:35 PM EDT
I support them one dollah at a time playa
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:42 PM EDT
I agree with this. If you date douchebags and happen to get impregnated by a douche bag who runs off, don't try to find a 'nice guy' to do shit for you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By itsARanchrifle:
Pics?

This
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
I know shit happens, and so do divorces. However, if you are one of the few women who decided to have a baby on purpose, with no daddy, this is for you:

You are fucking stupid. Clearly you didn't take the time to think a few things through. Well, maybe you did, but you might have miscalculated my understanding and patience.

I'M NOT YOUR BABYS DADDY, AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO ALWAYS COME FIX YOUR SHIT, OR PUT TOGETHER THIS OR THAT, I BETTER GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT. I'm sick and fucking tired of going over to your house every other week to do the work of a husband that you boldly decided you could fore go. I do favors for lots of people lots of times BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT ME TO COME DO SHIT FOR YOUR DUMB ASS, ITS NOT A FAVOR ANYMORE. ITS A FUCKING JOB. GET A FUCKING HUSBAND AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, OR START GIVING UP SOME ASS.

Your choice.

I am thinking that not very many single moms will see your C- rant.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:21:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By itsARanchrifle:
Pics?

Yes, we need pics so we can determine the level of work one would be willing to perform.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:22:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Loki41872:
Sounds like somebody is fixing the sink, but not getting to check out the plumbing.

This

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:22:04 PM EDT
We want the whole story.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:22:17 PM EDT
Pics aren't loading.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:22:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Loki41872:

oh you can bet someone is checking out the plumbing, just not him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:23:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:23:40 PM EDT
LOL...If you're fixing things for single moms and not getting any ass.... Who's the stupid one?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:23:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ElectricSheep556:
I agree with this. If you date douchebags and happen to get impregnated by a douche bag who runs off, don't try to find a 'nice guy' to do shit for you.

+10000 to this from bloody personal experience.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:23:46 PM EDT
I know shit happens, and so does my insensitive right wing man rant. stay barefoot and preggers, and either get a husband or prostitute yo self to me in exchange for services rendered, ho bags!!1!!
Your choice.

Easy, brah! These modern liberated women folk are just trying to live the dream. They no need no man hands in the hizz-ouse. It take a village, yo.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:25:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By P806:

Fuck that. I don't go to strip bars because I don't want to pay for c-section scars and desperate eyes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:25:21 PM EDT
Passive/Aggresive
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:25:41 PM EDT
Dude, it's up to you to negotiate your terms for fixit stuff. If you go over there without negotiating terms, you get paid exactly what you requested.

And, is this a "legalize prostitution" thread?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:26:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2012 6:26:20 PM EDT by ElectricSheep556]

Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Fuck that. I don't go to strip bars because I don't want to pay for c-section scars and desperate eyes.

I like the desperate eyes. Usually I just go to a homeless shelter for them though. The best thing about homeless chicks is you can drop them off anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:26:39 PM EDT
I'm a mechanic. When i was single i got a lot of fine ass cause pretty boy over there can't make your car run. But I can and you have to make it to work. Got blow job for a gallon of anti freeze and a radiator cap once.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:27:02 PM EDT
Don't help anybody... problem solved
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:27:03 PM EDT
Someone is pussy whipped with out getting any pussy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:27:44 PM EDT
Hmmm, so you want to be the next baby daddy????
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:27:46 PM EDT

I like the desperate eyes. Usually I just go to a homeless shelter for them though. The best thing about homeless chicks is you can drop them off anywhere.

Golf Clap
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:28:13 PM EDT
How's your honda?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:28:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jcncc:

Golf Clap

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:29:31 PM EDT
You're up on the wrong ladder.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:30:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By YoteSlayer69:
I'm a mechanic. When i was single i got a lot of fine ass cause pretty boy over there can't make your car run. But I can and you have to make it to work. Got blow job for a gallon of anti freeze and a radiator cap once.

$15? Fair trade, depending on teeth drag index.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:30:38 PM EDT
Guess you showed them! By posting it here, that is.

Now get in there and fix that ballcock!

No, not the toilet. Yours. Lack of.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:31:31 PM EDT

Your choice.

Why don't you tell her that?

Nice rant though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:32:42 PM EDT

Your choice.

Nice!

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:33:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Keith_J:

Engineers.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:33:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:

Why don't you tell her that?

Yep. There ya go. Friends with benefits.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:35:08 PM EDT
2/10

(and the 2 is more out of pity than anything else.)
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:35:54 PM EDT
With all due Respect, why are you 'helping' this woman?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2012 6:37:30 PM EDT by AdviceDog]
Originally Posted By Dru:
LOL...If you're fixing things for single moms and not getting any ass.... Who's the stupid one?

Friends with Benefits - you're doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:05 PM EDT
Why do you keep going back?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hdhogman:
With all due Respect, why are you 'helping' this woman?

cuz he thinks he's gonna get the sex but he's not cuz she knows she has him by the balls and now he's fwustwated and posting on the interwebs about it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:12 PM EDT

Well.....he wanted some ass...
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRealSundance:
Someone is pussy whipped with out getting any pussy.

Or is staving off the pussy whippin' and tired of having to do so

Women of that ilk are often pretty good at proferring nookie as payment but the scrip is rarely negotiable. Learning how to identify said non-redeemable scrip is important, and learning to identify it in advance is priceless.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:38:10 PM EDT

Your choice.

I see your subscription to my newsletter has started arriving.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:39:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jcncc:

Golf Clap

Yep, I literally LOL'd for a bit. That was good.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:39:44 PM EDT
I love single mom's, and they love me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:40:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Keith_J:

Now where did I put those TDI reports...
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:41:40 PM EDT
I know a girl who's 30 and single (because she's just not fun to be around) who's thinking of starting the adoption process to adopt a baby girl from China.

Gonna sit back and watch, this is gonna be good
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:45:20 PM EDT
still no pics, or OP.

OP must have gotten a phone call from single mom to come over and make her a sammich.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:49:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By madmathew:
Why do you keep going back?

Fo a piece of that ass!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top