Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 9/6/2010 7:36:34 AM EDT
Please come take Satan's servant, George Soros. Take him quickly. Please drag him to the depths of hell and may he forever burn in torment.

Thanks, and have a great day!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:00:19 AM EDT
See, the thing is, George Soros IS Satan, so ...........
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:13:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By widerstehe:
Please come take Satan's servant, George Soros. Take him quickly. Please drag him to the depths of hell and may he forever burn in torment.

and please Dark Overlord, please pickup Keith Olberman, Ed Schultz, Chrissy Mattews, and that ugly little boy, Rachel Madcow, thank you sir and have a great sun shiny day.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:40:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WGPKlaus:
Originally Posted By widerstehe:

and please Dark Overlord, please pickup Keith Olberman, Ed Schultz, Chrissy Mattews, and that ugly little boy, Rachel Madcow, thank you sir and have a great sun shiny day.
Actually, ever since I was a kid I always thought being The Angel of Death would be a cool career.

I mean, you meet EVERYbody.

Terry Pratchett writes a good DEATH character in his Discworld books, and there's a kid named Mort who whe ends up as his apprentice in the book by the same name.

Not all warm-and-fuzzy/touchie-feelie happy like Soros dying from a constipation-coronary/aneurysm, but close.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:43:48 PM EDT
Trouble is, he started up a bunch of orgs that will continue on after his death.

I bet a bunch of his billions will go to said orgs when he dies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:44:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:46:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By capnrob97:
Trouble is, he started up a bunch of orgs that will continue on after his death.

I bet a bunch of his billions will go to said orgs when he dies.

True but without Soros they will spend themselves broke in no time.
Top Top