Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 2:34:26 PM EDT
Just saw it on NBC. 9 of em were Arabs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
hopefully from iraq, afgan or iran?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was a mix of white chechens and arabs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
He just said 9 of them were Arabs. F**kers.
If you want to think about doing bad things to Arabs go ahead, talk amongst yourselves.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? Did anyone think for a second that they would be white Methodist?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, this is a big deal.
Chechens are NOT arabs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Chechens are NOT arabs.

It's not about being Chechen or Arab it's about being able to do something so subhuman.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope they have a lot of 7.62 and 5.45 holes in them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
CNN called them Arabic "Mercenaries". WTF?! They are simply imported terrs like the ones who got us in the past and will get us again.

We go on a fucking vacation, they go to fight in the Sandbox, the 'Stan or in Chechnia (and now Russia herself!). It is a way of life for these people.

The solution? Death it appears.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember.....religion of peace..

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
They're also reporting one of the dead "Rebels" as being "Sub-Saharan" (Black)

Nice to see all the disperate children of Islam play so well together.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chechens are NOT arabs.

It's not about being Chechen or Arab it's about being able to do something so subhuman.

Well, it IS about arab Jihadists who travelled INTO Russia, to commit this "inhuman" act.
These same Jihadists travel to Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, and the United States.
It's not necessarily about Al Qaeda.
But it is about Jihadists, ALL of whom are muslim, MOST of whom are arab.  Jihad had become a part of their culture.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I think the real point is that they were MUSLIMS.

Muslims come in all colors and nationalities, even AMERICANS have converted to Islam, but they are all brainwashed nutjobs willing to kill and die for 72 virgins!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i'm supposed to think before i post...

ok...

i've thought about it.

i can't post what's on my mind because it will get the thread locked and my ass banned.

+1000
I had to edit an earlier post.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
CNN called them Arabic "Mercenaries". WTF?! They are simply imported terrs like the ones who got us in the past and will get us again.

NO.

They are not "imported".
They are in fact being EXPORTED.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Muslims come in all colors and nationalities, even AMERICANS have converted to Islam, but they are all brainwashed nutjobs willing to kill and die for 72 virgins!

KILL...THEM...ALL...it's really that simple, folks...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here Cometh The Lock!  No Kill Em All Talk  Your gonna get banned 4 that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I believe the common denominator here is "MUSLIM EXTREMISTS" Chechnyan, Arabic, same SHIT... Literally.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here Cometh The Lock!  No Kill Em All Talk  Your gonna get banned 4 that.

I don't mean all Muslims...just the fanatic terrorist scumbags...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chechens are NOT arabs.

You both have exceleent points.

Cincinnatus, was pointing out, the terrorists involved were not there because of the Chechen independence struggle. They were there to KILL defenseless people. To spread terror. To simply make life more difficult for a multitude of decent people. (Oly editorialism) It may also mean that the global war on terror has moved away from the US, because we are fighting back better, to less secure nations, like Russia.

ar50troll, I'm also not discounting your point that it doesn't matter who they are, what matters are the savage nature of their actions.

-------------
Both points are important to remember. The war on terror IS a global war, against inhumane killers.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO.

They are not "imported".
They are in fact being EXPORTED.

Well if you are in the Mid East they are exported but if you are in Russia...  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#23]
This'll do it every time--"KILL...THEM...ALL...it's really that simple, folks..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top