Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 1:32:32 PM EDT
I'm looking to get a day planner that conceals a pistol, but I can't remember who makes them. I have seen them in a gun magazine. Anyone know who makes them?

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Tim, funny thing it just arrived today. My brother handed it to me this morning. You could have kept the binoculars Tim, maybe your kids would have enjoyed it. Tim, the magazines and pouch were a great surprise. You really did not need to give them to me. Do you have enough mags for yourself? I have been stocking up for the last two years. I could send them back to you.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Here you go:
[url]www.dillonprecision.com[/url]

Regards,
CS
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks coversix!

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
You're welcome.
I didn't see it on Dillon's sight anymore, but here's a good one for ya.
[url]http://danreel.hypermart.net/planner.htm[/url]
WARNING [:)] You may get two pop-up adds.
Regards,
CS
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#6]
It's also easy to make your own. Just rip the pages out of a cheap zip-up dayplanner, buy a cheap nylon holster and some velcro with an adhesive back from WalMart or a hardware store and voila!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's also easy to make your own. Just rip the pages out of a cheap zip-up dayplanner, buy a cheap nylon holster and some velcro with an adhesive back from WalMart or a hardware store and voila!
View Quote

Rik has a good (and inexpensive) point! Check this out...found it while searching:
[url]http://www.23x.com/jim/guns/planner/planner.htm[/url]
It has tips on do-it-yourself Planner-Holstering.
CS
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#8]
try:

[url]www.actiongear.com[/url]

EXECUTIVE ORGANIZER & HOLSTER

EOH01 EXECUTIVE ORGANIZER W/ HOLSTER $39.99
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
U.S. Cavalry offers a couple. www.uscav.com

item number ah 17958
item number ah 18256
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top