Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2002 11:26:00 PM EDT
I hope this means there will be Mall Ninjas this time.

[url=www.corona.bc.ca/films/details/dawnofthedead.html]Dawn Of The Dead Remake[/url]

June 4, 2002... While attending the press junket for Scooby-Doo, CHUD correspondent Smilin Jack Ruby asked screenwriter James Gunn what the latest news was on his script for the new Dawn of the Dead. "Moving forward really fast right now," was Gunn's reply. "Yeah, but I actually have to turn in another draft of it next week. Supposedly Friday, but I think I'm going to slow it down. It takes the central premise of a flesh-eating apocalypse with people in a mall and sort of goes from there and it its own thing, different characters."

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, they should have called the MallNinja.com crew first. Let's just hope they don't screw it up like Resident Evil...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 12:34:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Imbrog|io --  I bought that movie that you recommended last week..

Seige of the Dead.  It was great!
(tons of fun guns too..)[BD]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Imbrog|io --  I bought that movie that you recommended last week..

Seige of the Dead.  It was great!
(tons of fun guns too..)[BD]
View Quote

Yeah, I saw it too, while in Mesa with Cav Arms. Cool movie, and more common sense than you'd expect.

Not bad for a movie with a $500 budget[:D]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fninjadawn3%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
"zombies running around and someone shooting at me..."

Hmm, there is a blood pressure machine.  I think I'll get my blood pressure taken.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet the remake will suck beacuse most malls don't have sporting goods stores with guns in them these days, and even if they do no AR's
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I sense another "Best Zombie Round" thread coming.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Time to put DOTD in the tape player again.  That's sure not the way I remember Roger and FlyBoy looking.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]
So true about the Malls w/o guns these days. Just gives me less reasons to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top