Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 12:56:20 AM EDT
www.fredericksburgstandard.com/articles/2004/09/22/news/05news.txt

The Koresh vehicle was on the grounds of the Waco compound when it was under siege by federal government officials. "The vehicle comes with documentation providing ownership by Mr. Koresh," Chief Auctioneer Daniel J. Kruse said. "The vehicle provides a piece of history about a man so little was known about …."

Stamped on the engine block is "Davides 427 go God". The vehicle has been restored.

That Camaro is only one in an array of makes and models to be viewed and purchased. Included is a 1927 Buick Series Landau Coupe with a rumbleseat, a 1946 Ford Street Rod Coupe that is fully customized, a 1952 Mercedes Benz 400 Sedan that has been recently reconditioned, a 1966 ford Mustang GT K Code with a 289 V-8 and frame-off restoration
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the Camaro got toasted?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:02:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont know, didnt see any pictures though
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:04:43 AM EDT
[#3]
only because I remember someone saying he had nice cars only to trashed by the ATF guys
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
By "restored" they must mean removing tank tread and fire damage from the body.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:06:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
By "restored" they must mean removing tank tread and fire damage from the body.

It will buff out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top