Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 4:21:50 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/28/video-offered-sale-purports-bidens-daughter-snorting-cocaine/

A video purporting to show Ashley Biden –– daughter of Vice President Joe Biden –– snorting cocaine reportedly is being offered for sale.

The New York Post reports that it was shown a 90-second clip of a 42-minute video by a lawyer claiming to represent an anonymous "friend" of the vice president's daughter. The lawyer, Thomas Dunlap, and another man say the video shows Biden's daughter using the drug at a house party this month in Delaware.

Dunlap reportedly told the Post that the video was legally obtained, and that Ashley Biden was aware that she was being filmed. The Post reports that it refused to pay for the video, though Dunlap told the newspaper that one news organization had offered $250,000 for the rights to the tape.

The Post reported that the video shows a 20-something woman with light skin and long brown hair taking a red straw from her mouth and bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting from lines of white powder.

The woman appears to resemble the 27-year-old Biden, a social worker who was a visible presence during her father's campaign for the White House.

Dunlap refused to name the person who shot the video, but told the Post that he knew Ashley Biden well and had attended other parties with her at which there were illegal drugs. The lawyers said the person who shot the video used a camera with a hard-drive that he later destroyed, drilling into the device and tossing it into a lake.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Goddammit, I thought this was going to be the actual video. I'll be right back with a dupe link.

EDIT: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=851656
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The irony and hypocrisy of this whole Obama circus is incredible. It would make a great political comedy book except I don't think anybody could make up anything half as crazy as this fucking bunch has thrown out there in only 3 months!
Holy shit this is going to be a long 4 years.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#3]
It is amazing Coz, only three friggin' months.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:41:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Goddammit, I thought this was going to be the actual video. I'll be right back with a dupe link.

EDIT: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=851656

Sorry about the dupe post. I don't have $250,000 to waste on a video of slow Joe's daughter. So I guess we will just have to use our imagination!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:43:30 AM EDT
[#5]
one news organization had offered $250,000 for the rights to the tape.

The Daily Onion...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:43:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:46:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Why would he destroy the camera's harddrive?

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:03:02 AM EDT
[#8]
For some reason I have the image of her in a night vision camera snorting it.

That damn Paris Hilton video has scarred me forever.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:08:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Atleast we now who's supporting the Mexican Drug Cartel with her needs.

Take that Democrats....you quit snorting coke with your Federal salaries and maybe Mexico won't be such a problem.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:13:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Obama ADMITTED same––I thought it was either a job requirement, or at least a resume enhancer with this bunch of ghetto rats.  

Yes, he did admit it.  As I recall, he and his grandfather also sold from an icecream cart on a Chicago street?

What a wonderful leader.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#11]
The media will bend over backwards to make sure this is no big deal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top