Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 6:01:13 PM EDT
ok girls, question for you all, what's a good movie playing right now in theaters to take a 20 year old girl  to see? This is a first date......
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Like I said, she might enjoy that silly "40 year old Virgin"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Lord Of War!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Movies are horrible first dates.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw "Sin City" with a girl. It was her idea, and she was embarrassed by, oh, the time the guy got his nuts ripped off. Or probably a lot earlier than that.

She screwed with my head for nine months, acted like she really liked me, then sent me a text message saying that she had just wanted to be friends. WTF?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:25:20 AM EDT
[#5]
That leave out Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS as a date movie.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:58:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Combat,

Copuld it be because you cackled like a hen durring Sin City whilst pointing out,"hey, nice Springer."

Her, "there's no doq."

You,"no, no, that bling .45"

Her, "uhhh what?"

You, "oh nevermind, shut up."

Or maybe she's  justa silly girl who you should thank God almighty for delivering you from.

No relationship is worth a head game ever.  Unless, you're an emotional retard.

BTW

I'll second no movie on a first date.

Make dinner and go for a walk.  Go get some coffee.  Go for a hike.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I kept my mouth shut about the guns. She was VERY immature.

Really hot though. And I didn't know how immature until later.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ok girls, question for you all, what's a good movie playing right now in theaters to take a 20 year old girl  to see? This is a first date......

Debbie Does Dallas is a good film
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
1. going to the movies is not a good choice for a first date.  You don't get to talk enough.  Movies are for when you know each other a little better and you could use a break from talking.
Take her to a park and ride on the swings, get some take out and set up a picnic...  TALK.

2.  If you think that is a crock, the wedding crashers is a great date movie.  romance for her, fart jokes for him, funny all around.  Is it still playing?  I don't even know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top