Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 7:23:10 PM EDT
If ya can't beat em , sue em.

Senate Democratic leader Tom Daschle sued his opponent, John Thune, and the GOP in federal court tonight, asking a judge to stop what Democrats call intimidation of Native American voters in TuesdayÕs election.

Daschle sues Thune in federal court

Daschle is a asshat for sure.  I sure hope the pussy loses.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds like dashle has some sand in his mangina
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm losing!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking poll watchers, watching the polls and stuff.  Why there ought to be a law.

I love the part about discusing prosecutions for vote fraud being an intimidation tactic.  Who are these commited voters that people talking about punishing crimnal acts frightens them away?  Hmmmm?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I think this tells us that Daschles internal numbers are very bad.  I think he's going down.  thune should have won last time, if he takes out Daschle I will be glad he didn't.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Girlyman...the whole dang Dem party is full of them.

Time to take out the garbage!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
sounds like dashle has some sand in his mangina

True!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Hope that guy finally goes down for the count tomorrow.  What an idiot.  He sweet talks gun owners, farmers, etc. in his state, and then goes to Washington and huddles with Kerry, Kennedy, Feinstein, Boxer and all the rest and pushes the liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Lets not forget that John Thune was ahead of Tim Johnson until the Indian vote was counted on the reservations. I dont like the fact that since the reservation vote is counted last the Democrats have agood idea on how many votes thet need to win. How many Indian votes are counted and how many Indians actually vote are two different things. We need republican poll watchers on the reservations . We dont need any votes cast from the happy hunting ground by dead relatives.              
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top