Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 6:48:07 AM EDT
...goes to my 17 year old cousin.

Yesterday he was driving home with a friend and fell asleep at the wheel and rolled the vehicle.
They both were lucky enough to walk away from this.

I personally know two other 17 year olds who have fallen asleep at the wheel.
The first one ended with their sister seriously hurt, and their brother paralyzed from the waist down.
The second one ended with his mother being killed
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
ouch, lucky nobody was hurt
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#2]
so did he lose the ability to procreate?  die?  genitals smashed or missing?  please explain why he gets the Darwin award...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
wow! lucky to walk away from that!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:24:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Close call.....sheesh.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
so did he lose the ability to procreate?  die?  genitals smashed or missing?  please explain why he gets the Darwin award...

I thought he gets the award for not being smart enough to know when to pull over when he's feeling too tired to drive. The least he could do was have his friend drive.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe a little drinky drink ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top