Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 3:15:47 PM EDT
Over some beers last weekend someone mentioned about the conection between Pink Floy and the movie The Wizard of Ozz.  They said that if you start both the CD and the movie at the same time the CD will fit right in place.  I think they are just pulling my chain to see if I will go out and rent it.  Anyone heard of this?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Over some beers last weekend someone mentioned about the conection between Pink Floy and the movie The Wizard of Ozz.  They said that if you start both the CD and the movie at the same time the CD will fit right in place.  I think they are just pulling my chain to see if I will go out and rent it.  Anyone heard of this?

You should rent it anyway.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, about 6 years ago!

I believe there's a dvd allready setup for this

syncmovies.com/
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
heard of it many times. Never done it though. I don't have "Dark Side of the Moon"
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
It works. We did it in HS a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It works. We did it in HS a few years ago.

+1 My sister told me about this whil she was in middle school, I didnt believe it until she showed me
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's called....'The Dark Side of the Rainbow.'

'I kid you not. ~ Lt. Commander Queeg (Humphrey Bogart), The Caine Mutiny, 1954

See discussion of it at: http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html

Eric The(YouAreWelcome,Eugene)Hun  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#8]
"Shannen Dougherty told me that once, but I thought she was just being a bitch."

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool. Going to have to rent it then
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#10]
It's the devil at work, I tell you!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#11]
So when you say start the CD and the movie at the same time, do I have to fastforward through all the previews first?

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"Shannen Dougherty told me that once, but I thought she was just being a bitch."

too much family guy?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So when you say start the CD and the movie at the same time, do I have to fastforward through all the previews first?

you pause the CD at 00:00 start the movie, when the mgm lion roars the third time, hit play on the CD player.  You will know if you have it right if the words in the begining title comes up with a swell in music.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you pause the CD at 00:00 start the movie, when the mgm lion roars the third time, hit play on the CD player.  You will know if you have it right if the words in the begining title comes up with a swell in music.

Its a fun time
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#15]
If you set DSOTM to repeat on your CD player there will also be more sync ups the second time around.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It's called....'The Dark Side of the Rainbow.'

'I kid you not. ~ Lt. Commander Queeg (Humphrey Bogart), The Caine Mutiny, 1954

See discussion of it at: http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html

Eric The(YouAreWelcome,Eugene)Hun  

Be careful with that axe, Eugene
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top