Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 6:45:47 PM EDT
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4295968.stm

I dunno about this story - I heard nothing about it from Danish news sources. It's probably a smear campaign, by countries like Canada who keep trying to steal Danish islands, and are probably going to try to prevent us from claiming the North Pole as Danish territory - thereby controlling Christmas!!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:46:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:49:29 PM EDT

I'll be dipped in shit - the story appears to be true. I just checked a couple of Danish newspages, and found it in their archives - happend a while ago, but the airforce definitely compensated a "professional santa" for accidentally killing his reindeer.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:57:21 PM EDT
I know two pilots who'll be getting coal this year.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:00:24 PM EDT
crazy dutchmen
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:02:02 PM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=394529
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:14:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tc556guy:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=394529

OMG - I was duped at my own game!!!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:17:41 PM EDT

Chill dupe Nazi - any topics regarding Danes are ok for DK_Prof to start.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:18:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 7:19:29 PM EDT by DK-Prof]

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

Hey - I'm not offended.

I should have searched first! (I appreciate tc556guy taking the time to point it out.)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:28:10 PM EDT

Chill dupe Nazi - any topics regarding Danes Dutch are ok for DK_Prof to start.

Fixed it for you

I thought Santa was from Norway.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:29:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Hey - I'm not offended.

I should have searched first! (I appreciate tc556guy taking the time to point it out.)

Here's another thread about it. Even if you had done a search you wouldn't of found it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=394541
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:45:08 PM EDT

I dunno about this story - I heard nothing about it from Danish news sources. It's probably a smear campaign, by countries like Canada who keep trying to steal Danish islands, and are probably going to try to prevent us from claiming the North Pole as Danish territory - thereby controlling Christmas!!

Excuse me?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:12:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:

Excuse me?

There's currently a territorial debate between Canada and Denmark over a tiny obscure island. I think it's called Hans Island (obviously a good 'ol Danish name ) - and it lies between Canada and Greenland (part of Denmark).

Also - I believe Denmark actually is trying to extend their soverignty to cover the North Pole. There is currently a Danish survey ship that is trying to prove that the continental shelf (or something like that) of Greenland extends to the North Pole, which would make it Danish.

And then we would control Christmas - and could blackmail the world!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:54:15 PM EDT
I dunno about the Norwegians, but the Finns claim to have started the tradition of Santa Claus.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:08:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:

Excuse me?

There's currently a territorial debate between Canada and Denmark over a tiny obscure island. I think it's called Hans Island (obviously a good 'ol Danish name ) - and it lies between Canada and Greenland (part of Denmark).

Also - I believe Denmark actually is trying to extend their soverignty to cover the North Pole. There is currently a Danish survey ship that is trying to prove that the continental shelf (or something like that) of Greenland extends to the North Pole, which would make it Danish.

ahhh, that would explain why we have started sending units into the far far North, other than just our Ranger units......

Wonder if my gov is dumb enough to fight a country that is NOT our enemy
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:13:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 2A373:

Hey - I'm not offended.

Here's another thread about it. Even if you had done a search you wouldn't of (HAVE) found it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=394541

grammar nazi out. sorry. hopefully, you won't make the same mistake twice.

otherwise, you go back to 2nd grade.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:22:10 PM EDT
I, for one will not stand for a 2nd generation Rudolph.

Rudolph, like Santy Claus is immortal. He cannot be killed.

Any which way you look at this....this stinks.

I, I, I, just don't know what to do.

Gosh Darn you, why, why, why...I'm just not going to buy anything ever again!!!!!

In fact!.... I'm going to convert to...... Zoroastianism!!!

Yeah, Yeah....that's it!

You bastages.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:45:15 PM EDT

I'll be dipped in shit - the story appears to be true. I just checked a couple of Danish newspages, and found it in their archives - happend a while ago, but the airforce definitely compensated a "professional santa" for accidentally killing his reindeer.

You know you're in America when you see a Danish professor (who's a gun-owning conservative, BTW) using the expression, "Well, ah'll be a-dipped een shee-it."

Funny story, Doc! I flew with some Danish Air Force guys when I was in the Navy and they were a BLAST to party with.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:13:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DvlDog:
crazy dutchmen

Let's get this straight Dutch = The Netherlands, Danes or Danish = Denmark
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:59:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sven:

crazy dutchmen

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:17:25 PM EDT

crazy dutchmen

Dutch, Danish, they both start with a D so who cares about the other little letters that come after them. Besides, one is a tasty pastry, it's anyone's guess what the other one is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:26:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GarethB:

crazy dutchmen

Dutch, Danish, they both start with a D so who cares about the other little letters that come after them. Besides, one is a tasty pastry, it's anyone's guess what the other one is.

I think it has something to do with farting in bed? Or paying for a meal? Or maybe it's something about jump rope

Either way, those crazy Dutch make a great sauce that goes well with fish
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:41:48 PM EDT
So how many Dutch do you need to make a bottle of the fish sauce? I know you need to use 4 babies to make one of those little bottles of baby oil.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:16:58 PM EDT
My ol' man was in the Danish AF,used to buzz arabs on their camels,damned good thing they didn't get his buzz #s!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:21:43 PM EDT

[There's currently a territorial debate between Canada and Denmark over a tiny obscure island. I think it's called Hans Island (obviously a good 'ol Danish name ) - and it lies between Canada and Greenland (part of Denmark).

Obviously a dispute best settled by turning over control of the disputed territory to a neutral third party like AR15.com; if there is enough landmass, we could set up a ton of ranges and have a blast.
Top Top