Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 1:34:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard that Berkeley is changing the legal language regarding ownership of animals.  People now don't "own" pets, they are "guardians".  This gives pets rights to legal standing.  Eventually they're gonna try to change the language regarding other animals too.  Then stuff like this is gonna be happening all over the place. It's gonna suck for us meat-eaters in the next few years.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I think a better title for this thread would have been, "The Stupid Have Landed"
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ikari.......They did that a few years ago in the  People's Republic of Boulder. You know, the place where a US flag might offend, but a string full of penis's is okay.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, I'm glad I live in Nebraska.  I've been here 12 years and I love the place.

But it feels like the stupidity is getting closer...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top