Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 9:54:41 PM EDT
A vendor has the D&H 30 round magazines in stock for $16.99 limit 10.  I'm not going to say which one because people throw fits about it once they are sold out.  So instead of who can click the link the fastest, whoever can find them the fastest can have them.  The are currently going for $18.00 each on Gun Broker so not much incentive to buy and resell.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this a joke?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This has been posted already here and in team.  They have been in-stock all day.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a joke.  The mags are still showing up as available.  When people post magazine deals in GD a bunch of people bitch and whine because by the time they click the link they are sold out.  So I'm not posting a link, which gives the people who really want/need the magazines a little bit better chance of seeing the thread and finding them before they are sold out.  There shouldn't be any whiners that way.  Just wanted to give people the heads up that the magazines are out there and in stock at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This has been posted already here and in team.  They have been in-stock all day.

I haven't seen it posted in GD and I've been off and on here for 17 hours today.  GD seems to have the biggest bunch of whiners on the site, so here is there chance.  I won't feel sorry for them after this.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Go ahead and PM me OP =)

I need some mags
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:22:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't seen it posted in GD and I've been off and on here for 17 hours today.  GD seems to have the biggest bunch of whiners on the site, so here is there chance.  I won't feel sorry for them after this.  

I guess you missed it when you were off.  It was posted at 11:00pm and not much interest with only 13 replies.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks OP just ordered 5
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top