Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 6:13:44 AM EDT
I know some of ya' don't like/can't stand this movie but I LOVE it. I Love seeing a people live free from government oppression in harmony with nature the way a man should live.  I love seeing the fellowship that takes place between members of the tribe and the sence of "family" that they have.  To those of you who believe in the "live free or die" statement, This movie shows what it is to truly live free.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the first time I've ever watched it.

Ooops it's back on, commericial is over, a great movie so far.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
this is a movie i bash and say i hate.
but then end up watching it anytime its on.
i guess i subconsciencely love it or something.

i'll figure it out when i have more time
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]
movie was OK but costner is a CHOAD!

he should be suspend from a tree by his testicles and beaten into unconsciousness with a sea bass.
jmho

mike
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Good movie IMO

Shows the realities of what our ancestors did, they destroyed an entire culture.

I know there was acts of brutal violence on both sides but it's just amazing that it would escalate so far.

Leaving an entire culture wiped out and another with bad sentiments.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top