BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 5:17:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
did mirko win??
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You can never satify all the various camps of MMA fans out there. At least the sport isnt at the point of being restricted out of existence like a number of years ago.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#3]
UFC70 is free on Spike TV tonight...Cro-Cop(sp),  Silva,  Kongo,  looks like a great night for fights

Back on topic....I agree,  will miss the old Pride as I've missed the Old UFC
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
did mirko win??

Haven't fought yet....main event
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
He did not ruin it.  He made it marketable.  That way the fighters got a chance to make some coin.  He is a good businessman.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
did mirko win??

Haven't fought yet....main event

they fought hours ago. Brother hinted at who won.he said " the fight would make baby jesus cry."

J

I thought this was live...Says live at the top corner of my screen

Well that answered my next question about the commercial time between rounds...seemed extremely long.

Hell,  You beat the hell out of a guy for 5min. then he gets 10 min. of commercials to rest up  That's gotta suck for the asskicker anyways
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Fight Results are posted on Sherdog if anybody wants spoilers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Anything having timed rounds or points is bullshit anyway.

Real fighting, and I include even fighting where you aren't actually trying to kill the other guy, does not include such bullshit. It goes on until one or both give up or are incapable of proceeding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top