Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 10:36:17 PM EDT
It seems everytime I go to Autozone the same guy is out there, in the same BMW, with the same damn story.

"Im from out of town and my car broke down, I got it fixed but I need some money for gas, can you help me with a few dollars"

I have to wonder how he still gets money, same guy has been at this store for months, tries it on my atleast every week or two.  

Second story

I went to Autozone to price an intake for a 351W.  Well there is a line, and there is some older guy there trying to get a gasket for a throttle body, well he was in line and "Homie" (Gold teeth, basketball jacket, and some du-rag thing that looks like the Yassir Arfat headscarf) gets in front of him.  Argument starts, and then the old guy tells him to go ahead he is not in a hurry and it seems you people are.  

Here comes the line, "what do you mean you people" Im standing in the same line expecting this to get bad, buy finally "homie" leaves.

And it was $250 for that damn intake.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
.45 + Shovel = ( -2 dirtbags )
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Same old story
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Got $5.00 to sapre?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got $5.00 to sapre?

Nope, but just ask next week again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top