Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 5/4/2004 8:01:22 AM EDT
I was working on my excessive pepper garden again today. My neighbor who is about 2 acres atleast away is playing that CD by Pink. I can hear that shit even inside now.

I must get some really strong speakers and listen to Skrewdriver.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:10:23 AM EDT
That's obnocious.

Having a pepper garden that large, I mean.

J/k. I am lucky to have pretty good neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:12:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
That's obnocious.

Having a pepper garden that large, I mean.

J/k. I am lucky to have pretty good neighbors.

Well they dont care if I clean rifles outside, and I never talk to them. I only got 21 pepper plants.

I might break out the camo, attach some matching grass and sneak up and observe who is there. May be a chick.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Taxman:
I might break out the camo, attach some matching grass and sneak up and observe who is there. May be a chick.

take your camera!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:28 AM EDT
Good plan.
Make sure to take an assault weapon with you, so the police will have a legitimate reason when the SWAT team gets called out.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:14:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:

Originally Posted By Taxman:

take your camera!

What he said.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:18:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 8:18:53 AM EDT by Wobblin-Goblin]

GET YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF ME, YOU DAMNED NEIGHBOR!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:24:35 AM EDT
I have a neighbor similar to that. Only they live about 100 yards away. They have a girl who sits in her car with the stereo so loud that I can hear it 200 yards away. Then, when she goes back into the house, cranks up a stereo that you can hear 300 yards away.

Medicare will go bankrupt in 50 years buying hearing aids for all of these dumbasses.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:08:51 AM EDT
Unfortunately, in my neighborhood, I am the obnoxious neighbor. The other day, my roommates and I got loaded up on beer, and decided to limb the large oaktree in my front yard with a Sawzall. We have two huge piles of branches in the front yard that have yet to be picked up. The yard waste guys left a note stating that they wouldn't pick up the leavings because the contractors were obligated to remove the waste. So I left the following note on the pile. Now, they are removing it, albeit very slowly.
Top Top