Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 7:38:11 AM EDT
This rant will have a good ending. I hope.

I had an Uncle pass away last fall. ( Uncle Carl) He left his house to his son. The son,(my couisin) was letting Uncle Carl's Fiance live there rent free for the time being. No big deal right?

Enter Uncle#2 (Uncle Joe) he at that time was living in what he described as an undisirable situation. (CRAZY LADY LANDLORD)

Here's where I join the fun. I ofer to let my Uncle #2 stay with me for a while.

Well little did I know Uncle #2 was waiting for my cuz to kick out the fiance so he (Uncle#2)
could move in.

Well now after a years worth of pressure from Uncle #2 my cuz has given her a date to be out.

Well after a year of bitching do I hear a good word...........NOOOOOO! He (Uncle#2) is griping because she is taking the furniture. Why does that concern Uncle #2 ???? Good question.

After a year of living with the most negitive person I have ever met. I have come to the realization
that my beloved Uncle #2 feels that he is owed something for nothing.

I love my Uncle Joe but I must say I'm glad to be getting my own place back.

Have you ever met or worse yet lived with the perpetual victom type? What a drag.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope the rent he was paying you was worth it.

You did collect rent, right?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
yea......I just hope for his sake once all this is done he can find some happiness.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Why is the fiance taking the furniture? Does she believe she is owed something for nothing? Or did she pay for it or help pay for it?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm about to divorce a woman that claims we split up because I lost it and called the cops on her for attacking me.  An attack that resulted in me getting stitches.  Of course it was my fault and she was the victim because I called the cops.  Yeah I'd say I know the type.  Congrats on him moving out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Why is the fiance taking the furniture? Does she believe she is owed something for nothing? Or did she pay for it or help pay for it?

To me it makes no difference.

None of us have anything in it.

She did fix up the house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top