Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2002 11:58:30 PM EDT
From [url]http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/2002/20020624.html[/url]:

Portman's Lesbian Lust

Sensual Star Wars babe Natalie Portman has feelings for other women. The stunning actress who plays Senator Amildala in Attack Of The Clones announced that, although she has never explored her lesbian fantasies, she would not rule it out. The sexy stunner, who once dated Moby, claimed that although her personality is more compatible with men she wouldn't want to close herself off to girl only action. She says, "I've never dated a woman or anything like it. But I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with and why would you close yourself off to 50-per-cent of people?"

[img]http://natalieempire.free.fr/rs06.jpg[/img]

There is a god.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Much better. Typical Long Island chick.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#2]
wow cool!! shes hot.. should we get this started again??
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
No, this will not be BotD.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:11:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahh who cares what she thinks about guns, that can be changed. But to see her makin out with another chick.... OMG I think I gotta go rub one out just at the mention of that gurgle..drool..[Homer]Mmmmm.. Lesbians.. RRRawrrr[/Homer][sex]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats a better picture than the preggy one!
did I mention that I think she is hot??
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
did I mention that I think she is hot??
View Quote

No, but that's pretty much why I posted this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:19:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Kinda skeezy looking IMHO. I prefer the Betty Page look.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:48:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't like her knees.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:00:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Teeny-boppers.....
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:02:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, to stop all of this onanism dead in its tracks:  Two words.  Rosie.  O'Donnell.

Sorry, fellas.  It was for your own good, to prevent calluses and blisters.
View Quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Do you know what that does to a man????  My girlfiend is coming to visit next week; I hope I'm recovered by then....
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:16:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Publicity stunt.

Hollywood is about self-promotion, ALWAYS keeping your name in the public eye.

Its NOT a bad thing in Hoolywood if people hate you. The WORST thing that people in Hollywood can have happen to them is to be irrelevant - to be obscure.

"Lesbian" is vogue today - and about the only thing that can get a desensitized generation talking about you.

Time was, standing in such a pose, NEVER MIND appearing in a black teddy would make headline news. Today, its lesbo love lies.

Give it 20 years. Hollywood  stars will be spreading false rumors they raped a ferret and killed 20 kindegarteners with an ice pick just to make sure everyone is talking about them.

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#13]
How old is she? Seems like she was in a few kids movies a few years ago.  
Another child star who grows up and starts whoring herself out.
I hate Hollywood, some of the most disfunctional, worthless people there are.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:59:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Your sig line is plagiarism, hg112!!!!!!!!

That was MY joke!!!!!!!

[}:D]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:02:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Just another Harvard educated pelt licker.

Shame.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kinda skeezy looking IMHO.
View Quote

You say it like it's a BAD thing...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:37:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How old is she? Seems like she was in a few kids movies a few years ago.  
Another child star who grows up and starts whoring herself out.
I hate Hollywood, some of the most disfunctional, worthless people there are.
View Quote

She just turned 21 this month.  I think she's hot but I do know that she's an anti also.  Pity...  :(
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Publicity stunt.

Hollywood is about self-promotion, ALWAYS keeping your name in the public eye.

Its NOT a bad thing in Hoolywood if people hate you. The WORST thing that people in Hollywood can have happen to them is to be irrelevant - to be obscure.

"Lesbian" is vogue today - and about the only thing that can get a desensitized generation talking about you.

Time was, standing in such a pose, NEVER MIND appearing in a black teddy would make headline news. Today, its lesbo love lies.

Give it 20 years. Hollywood  stars will be spreading false rumors they raped a ferret and killed 20 kindegarteners with an ice pick just to make sure everyone is talking about them.
View Quote

And once again [b]g-man[/b] sticks the landing and nails it with a "10.0" perfect post. [^]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Your sig line is plagiarism, hg112!!!!!!!!

That was MY joke!!!!!!!

[}:D]

View Quote

That depends on your definition of plagiarism. I have no knowledge of that event. I'll have my people contact your people so we can touch base on that issue. [whacko]

Graduate: Bill Klinton school of doublespeak.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#20]
The Macallan:

(taking a bow)

Posting among high caliber thinkers such as yourself has elevated my "game."

graduate hg112-

The student becomes the teacher.

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Didn't Portman play the little girl with Leon in "The Professional"? And she hates guns? Why is that all of Hollyweird hates guns but will build their whole career on violence and guns portrayed in films?

Sting is the same way and he did part of the soundtrack for that film.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#24]
I am sure that she will be a beautiful woman , if she can keep herself out of trouble????  But alas, Judy Garland is known for more then just the Wizard of Oz...

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
[red]Why is that all of Hollyweird hates guns but will build their whole career on violence and guns portrayed in films?[/red]

View Quote

Who wants to go first?

Okay - I'll go.

[u]Hollywoodspeak Answer[/u]:
"You see [b]rtech2[/b], it's a very deep and complicated phenomenon of vastly intricate and sophisticated underpinnings, the likes of which an untrained and uncouth commoner such as yourself really have no ability to comprehend seeing as you're just a small-minded, dimwitted  cog in the machinery of the vast right-wing conspiracy. No go back to your trailerpark, open that can of Old Milwaukee and finish watching [i]Walker, Texas Ranger[/i]."

[u]English Translation[/u]:
"Hypocrisy"
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#26]
She'd be nowhere if it wasn't for those pedophiles who made a big deal out of her Lolita thing in "The Professional"

Pretty faces are all over the place, and hers isn't that great, plus it's all she's got.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#27]
I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship. I could be wrong but IIRC, this info came from a publicity stint for the episode 1 Star Wars movie.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship.
View Quote

So is that why garandman does not like her?

[;)]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I seem to recall that she is a Sabra, parents are Israeli and she holds dual citizenship. I could be wrong but IIRC, this info came from a publicity stint for the episode 1 Star Wars movie.
View Quote

This was pretty available info after she was in Leon (aka The Professional).  

So, now, anyone want to come out and post some definate proof she's anti?  Haven't seen or heard anything about that yet.  Of course, not watching TV allows me the luxury of being able to think still.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

This was pretty available info after she was in Leon (aka The Professional).  

So, now, anyone want to come out and post some definate proof she's anti?  Haven't seen or heard anything about that yet.  Of course, not watching TV allows me the luxury of being able to think still.
View Quote

No kidding, everyone says she is anti, but this is the only place ive ever heard that.  where are you getting this from?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Hmm I wonder about the dual citizenship part.

She should be over 18 now, shouldn't it be time for her stint in the IDF?

Or is she exempt cause she also holds US citizenship?

Or does she just consider herself to wealthy for that?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just another Harvard educated pelt licker.

Shame.
View Quote

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top