Not feeling like my normal funny self.

Maybe it's the elections.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you serious.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't you have some dolls to play with - that should lighten the mood, eh.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How odd?  How do I stop this?

SGtar15

Hmm... maybe you too are all "backed up" from the stress of the election.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

SGtar15

Yeah, me too.

Haven't felt this way in a couple months.

Something's up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Something's afoot.

I'm actually posting in Sgtar15's thread - something is not right in the state of Denmark.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]
your ammo ready?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:08:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hmm... maybe you too are all "backed up" from the stress of the election.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yeah, me too.

Something's up.

No offense Mac, but I think you are suffering from EGGS ACT LY the same thing as I am...creative frustration.  When was the last time YOU produced a political movie?  Get back on that horse boy...it will help your mood.

Because lately, you been kind of an asshat

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
your ammo ready?

10 loaded AR mags.  4 loaded .308 mags.  

2000 rounds of .223/ 1000 of .308/ and 1000 of various.

Enough rifles and guns to arm the family twice.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The Beast is out there....and he's hungry.

For lead!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Stop it! Damnit we need you!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Check out my post on page two of the NATIVE AMERICANS thread.  

If that doesn't cheer you up, nothing will.

Zen  

"This is my mood, there are many like it, but this mood sucks"  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Zen,

One of these Saturday nights (when my supplies are well stoked) I am going to challenge you to a "Joke off"

Deal?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Lighten the mood perhaps

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Why don't you design a stand for my NDM-86? I'd even buy one if it looked right. In case you don't know what an NDM-86 looks like:

NDM-86 link

CW
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#17]
How about a joke?

A guy was having a Holloween party.  His requisite was that every attendee must come dressed as an emotion.

On the night of the party, most everyone (dressed as emotions) was inside dancing, drinking, and having a good time.

The doorbell rang and the host answered.

There stood a man dressed in complete red; from head to toe.

"What are you supposed to be?"

"I'm red with anger."

"Ah...welcome and have a good time."

Moments later, the doorbell rings again.  The host answered.

There stood a man dressed in complete green; from head to toe.

"What are you supposed to be?"

"I'm green with envy."

"Ah...welcome and have a good time."

Time passed before the third ring of the doorbell.  The host answered...

There stood a man...completely naked with a raging hard-on...at the end of his pecker was a pear...

"Just what in THE hell are you supposed to be?"

"I'm fucking dispair..."

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, me too.

Something's up.

No offense Mac, but I think you are suffering from EGGS ACT LY the same thing as I am...creative frustration.  When was the last time YOU produced a political movie?  Get back on that horse boy...it will help your mood.

Because lately, you been kind of an asshat

SGatr15

Hey, you're good.

I actually WAS making one the last couple days but it took to long to find what I needed and now it won't be done before election day. Got to hit when the iron's hot otherwise, it's a waste.

Yeah, I've been pretty shitty lately. You should have seen me last week Friday evening. Passed out on my best friend's lawn puking my guts out after doing waaaaaaaay too many shots all night. Not good.

Overstressed at work, lingering problems with nerve damage to my mouth (that's a thread I posted a few weeks ago), sickened by all the KerryEdwards bumper stickers I see going to work every day - easily a 2:1 Kerry/Bush bumpersticker ratio - and really sick knowing I'm living in a country where half the people are totally STUPID ASSHOLES and buy Kerry's bullshit hook, line & sinker.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head SgtAR. I come here for a creative outlet - either writing or pictures or both. But lately, it just hasn't been happening.

We're a nation at war but we won't fight the enemy within.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Why don't you design a stand for my NDM-86? I'd even buy one if it looked right. In case you don't know what an NDM-86 looks like:

www.dragunov.net/forsale/ndm_espin.jpg

NDM-86 link

CW

Man that's a sweet rifle.  It is one of the CDNN ones that came in .308?

sgtar-  Get some sleep.  It will all be just as shitty in the morning.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NDM-86 link

CW

Man that's a sweet rifle.  It is one of the CDNN ones that came in .308?

All the NDM's are in .308. Thanks for the kudos. I think it would look nice on a stand.

CW
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

NDM-86 link

CW

I can do that.  The problem is I don't have a mag blank to use as a template for it.  If you can do an outline of the mag sides and top and mail it to me I might be able to do it.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Mac, you are younger then me so listen up junior!

We will always have the enemy within and we will always have stupid people.

And that's okay.  Why, because that allows smart people to manipulate them to achieve the goals they want.

This isn't a bad thing, just the way it is.

So don't bitch about the stupid people, learn to lead/control them thru your creative skills as a propagandist.(and I don't mean that as a negative)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NDM-86 link

CW

I can do that.  The problem is I don't have a mag blank to use as a template for it.  If you can do an outline of the mag sides and top and mail it to me I might be able to do it.

SGatr15

I'll see what I can e-mail you in terms of an outline/drawing. Worse comes to worse I'll mail you a mag. I'm still at work so I can't get to this until tomorrow. Can you sketch something up that would go with the lines of the gun? BTW, I will be in Sac on Thanksgiving, maybe I can bring the beast by then.

Thanks,

CW
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Sarge, go cross the border into a Free State, buy 100 pounds or so of ammo.  It doesn’t matter if they are rimfire’s or centerfire’s as long as they fit inside of your noisemakers.  Go find a few dozen targets.  Get a few of Fein-ken-stein’s alleged portrait.  Put its face where the targets head normally would be.  Go to a place where you can shoot hundreds upon hundreds of holes in them.

Then go shoot hundreds upon hundreds of holes in them.

When you are finished police up the used brass and either reload the centerfire’s or sell the brass to somebody who does.  The rimfire brass, as well as any leftover centerfire brass can be sold to a scrap metal dealer.

Go home and clean all of your pistols, rifles, revolvers and anything else you made happy with to as near perfection as you can.  Lock them up with loving care (or however you store your firearms).

Take the money you got for selling the brass and go downtown and buy yourself the best BJ you can.
That will be $5.56 for my Semi-Professional advice.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Zen,

One of these Saturday nights (when my supplies are well stoked) I am going to challenge you to a "Joke off"

Deal?

Sgatr15

Nahhh, I wouldn't have a chance.  

I'm not really funny you see, ... I'm just a big smart ass.

Or to put it another way comedians say funny things, comics say things funny.  
'

Zen

"This is my ass, there are many like it, but this one is smart"  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:51:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Try putting your wang in a bowl of ice cream, then spin the bowl really-really-really fast, while singing "Kick Out The Jams" by the MC5.

Oh and don't post pics, please.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Friday Night/Saturday morning and I don't even feel like drinking beer.

Hmmmmm.  That is strange.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#28]
I've been that way for a couple of days, be glad when the election is over.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:27:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah i've been feeling the same way about the impending elections.  Gear up and hope for the best.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'll see what I can e-mail you in terms of an outline/drawing. Worse comes to worse I'll mail you a mag. I'm still at work so I can't get to this until tomorrow. Can you sketch something up that would go with the lines of the gun? BTW, I will be in Sac on Thanksgiving, maybe I can bring the beast by then.

Thanks,

CW

If you come to Sac in Thanksgiving we can hook up then, or you can mail me the mag and you can pick it up then.  Stability is my first concern.  A longer rifle like this would require a larger base.  Let me think about a design, but is their something specific you are looking for?

Talk to me...it's your stand,  give me your input and I will see what I can do.

SGtar51

Edited to add:  btw, I took a walk to an all night "coffee shop"....I'm not nearly as serious as I used to be now....DEFINITELY more creative....<burp>

Sgatr15(proof)
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I just woke up at 9pm!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:35:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Sarge, go cross the border into a Free State, buy 100 pounds or so of ammo.  It doesn’t matter if they are rimfire’s or centerfire’s as long as they fit inside of your noisemakers.  Go find a few dozen targets.  Get a few of Fein-ken-stein’s alleged portrait.  Put its face where the targets head normally would be.  Go to a place where you can shoot hundreds upon hundreds of holes in them.

Then go shoot hundreds upon hundreds of holes in them..

No...I checked with my Lawyer.  He says the court order CLEARLY states that I am no longer allowed to do this.   Nor am I allowed to email Fineswine pics of me and Hillary "doing it"

Damn justice system.

Sgatr15

PS  ZenUntil a man has walked in my shoes he won't know the smell of my feet.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:10:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
No...I checked with my Lawyer.  He says the court order CLEARLY states that I am no longer allowed to do this.   Nor am I allowed to email Fineswine pics of me and Hillary "doing it"

Damn justice system.

Sgatr15

PS  ZenUntil a man has walked in my shoes he won't know the smell of my feet.

Try Hillary and Fineswine doing the "Beast With Two Backs" and E-Mail the pics to Rosie.

Or you can post the pics here.

Or you can push the posters up their poopers and post pics Professionally.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:11:38 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,

CW

If you come to Sac in Thanksgiving we can hook up then, or you can mail me the mag and you can pick it up then.  Stability is my first concern.  A longer rifle like this would require a larger base.  Let me think about a design, but is their something specific you are looking for?

Talk to me...it's your stand,  give me your input and I will see what I can do.

SGtar51

Edited to add:  btw, I took a walk to an all night "coffee shop"....I'm not nearly as serious as I used to be now....DEFINITELY more creative....<burp>

Sgatr15(proof)

I'm thinking something that mimics the shape of the handguards, kinda like a squat "S" shape. Mybe like an ordnance pylon on a fighter. I'll try and cobble something up for you tomorrow.

CW
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's okay.  Why, because that allows smart people to manipulate them to achieve the goals they want.

So don't bitch about the stupid people, learn to lead/control them thru your creative skills as a propagandist.(and I don't mean that as a negative)

just make sure not to cop an attitude when the one smart guy in the crowd of stupid people sees through your bull and wont fall for it.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:31:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just make sure not to cop an attitude when the one smart guy in the crowd of stupid people sees through your bull and wont fall for it.

Those guys are called "partners"

SGatr51
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:55:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Cheer up Sarge!

There's a new Tactical Action Figure out, and available at LAPoliceGear

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:23:09 AM EDT
[#38]
This serious mood is the alert mind you possess that suggests the time for seriousness is now.
Potential INCOMING from the bad guys with the release of  the OBL tape as Green Light for sleeper cells.

We all know that OBL is somewhat intelligent and he has a tactical plan and even telegraphed how if you look at Spain.

Question is if the plan is a much larger attack such as a small case nuke or dirty bomb....how prepared are you?

The prepared person is ready and waiting for the shoe to drop, and we wait online in a multi-state collection of like minded individuals, well for the most part, and watch for more accurate depictions of "Incidents".

It's an opinion  but I think you care about people more than you let on sgtar15, you relate some good advice all the time. And you use the action figures to relate tactics...sort of, like they do with anatomically correct dolls for educational purpose.

Railgun....watching and waiting
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGtar15

Yeah, me too.

Something's up.

Might be just the way things are going right now(you mention the notice of so many Kerry signs)and we even have members that were all anti-Kerry now comming out and saying I just Voted for Kerry!

I have bad,and mixed feelings right now also!!!

I agree something is up!!!!

Bob

This has too really let you down!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top