Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 1:14:09 PM EDT
Finally upgraded and I can't believe the performance boost.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The funny thing about boosting power.  I upgraded and somethings are still slow.  Nothing you can do if the problem is on the other end especially on the internet.  I also got DSL and its 4 times faster then my old cable but the servers are slow so it really doesnt seem that much faster.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#2]
lol. i went from a PII 266 w/ 64mb of RAM to a 3.06ghz with w/ 1gb or RAM 2 years ago. Fast as hell.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it looks like I'm goona have to upgrade the video card, also.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to upgrade now.  My desktop just shit the bed.  Right after I bought a DVD burner to back everything up, before I could get it working it died.  Lost 5 gigs of Mp3s and all of my pics and email addresses.

Hopefully having the new blazing fast machine will make me forget about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top