BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2002 5:59:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:29:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Maynard;

Can you give us a little more info on this tiff?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:30:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Ann Coulter should be president.  I was hoping she would grab Couric by the throat! And she did - verbally.  

After 9/11 the left has been totally out of control.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Drudge is writing something on it now.  Will proabably have the entire exchange word for word.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#6]
She was just on Fox News a few minutes ago. She said something about a speech that Katie gave some time ago (During Reagan Presidency) attacking the right that would make Goebels blush.

She also mentioned that whenever she is interviewed she is described as a Conservative Author or Conservative Lawyer, yet when the networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) introduce their 'News Anchors' they are described simply as Celebrities, Journalists, Highly Respected, Most Popular, Highest Rated, Award Winning, etc. She wondered why they weren't introduced using political adjectives like she is (Ex. "Award Winning Liberal Journalist Dan Rather"). I thought it was a good point.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She also mentioned that whenever she is interviewed she is described as a Conservative Author or Conservative Lawyer, yet when the networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) introduce their 'News Anchors' they are described simply as Celebrities, Journalists, Highly Respected, Most Popular, Highest Rated, Award Winning, etc. She wondered why they weren't introduced using political adjectives like she is (Ex. "Award Winning Liberal Journalist Dan Rather"). I thought it was a good point.
View Quote

An excellent point. Sorry I missed it and I look forward to more info!

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm certain MRC.org (media research center) will have it on their site in a day or two.

That will be fun to watch!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#9]
It became very heated and at one point Katie told Ann that she was conducting the interview and she would ask the questions as she was trying to regain control of an interview where she was force fed live on national TV.[/qoute]

Whats funny is the left claims KC roasted Coulter!  I didn't see the interview but I bet it was good!

Shok
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw about a minute of the interview with Coulter and Couric before I left for work on Fox News.  The Fox lady was interviewing her about the book.  Was interesting...didn't see enough to see who won the fight but it seemed to me that in the clip I saw that Couric was losing ground fast.

She almost looked flustered...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#11]
I haven't seen it, but it seems like most folks who argue with Coulter, lose ground.

Edited cause they just announced that the interview will be on after the commercials.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Go, Ann!
[url]http://msnbc.com/news/763069.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#13]
[img]http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/gun.jpg[/img]
Annie relaxing at home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top