Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:09:06 PM EDT
Word of advice, when scraping seeds out of ring of fire peppers to make good hot chili, DON"T FORGET TO WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!

Made the mistake of taking a squirt, Damn are my balls burning now, I eman almost tears in my eyes burning.....

Maybe if I dunk them into a bowl of milk...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:10:31 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:11:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:
Word of advice, when scraping seeds out of ring of fire peppers to make good hot chili, DON"T FORGET TO WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!

Made the mistake of taking a squirt, Damn are my balls burning now, I eman almost tears in my eyes burning.....

I have to ask why you're grabbing your balls when you "take a squirt".
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:12:17 PM EDT

I rubbed a Habanero on a dildo at my friends house that belonged to his sister. Most evil thing I ever did
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:12:59 PM EDT
I would have paid money to see that... Oh wait, umm nevermind.

Originally Posted By twonami:

I rubbed a Habanero on a dildo at my friends house that belonged to his sister. Most evil thing I ever did

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:13:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 6:13:26 PM EDT by Yankee1911]

Originally Posted By walrus:

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:

I have to ask why you're grabbing your balls when you "take a squirt".

Must be a Canadian thing, eh?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:13:38 PM EDT
Use latex gloves when handling hot peppers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:14:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:

he laughed like hell when I told him.
He hates his sister, he calls her a trailer trash whore
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:16:49 PM EDT
Bet that was one HOT KITTY
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:17:26 PM EDT

I guess that was a hot date
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:18:39 PM EDT

Good thing it wasn't his
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:20:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Good thing it wasn't his

I now have tea on my Monitor,
Thanks Alot Mr Clean

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:24:20 PM EDT
I cut a habanero once but the catch is I didn't know what kind of pepper it was. My eyes started burning slightly after awhile so being the smart person I am I rubbed my eyes with my fingers. My eyes shut so tight I had no idea what to do. I felt my way to the sink, water didn't help. My wife heard me knocking stuff over and ran towards the kitchen. Her eyes started burning so he took off and left me to feel my way outside!

I'll never do that again...cut a habanero that is. I wonder if that was close to being pepper sprayed. My hands were nice and soaked when I rubbed my eyes.

It made some good pepper vinegar though!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:25:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:28:50 PM EDT
i fell ya bra i feel ya
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:32:39 PM EDT
A deputy friend of mine will tell the story when he gets drunk of when he turned in his old OC spray canister. It had been unpside down in his belt holster for over a year, and though the didn't know it, somehow it had sprayed a little or something occasionally and gotten all over the outside of the canister and dried.

When the date was up on it, he turned it in for a new canister, and didn't notice the residue on the outside of the can(and his hands). After replacing it with the new one, he headed to the john, where he did his business, and he said after putting things back where he belonged, he was walking out when suddenly he felt a rather warm sensation, which immediately went into the "Holy shit, someone set my cock on fire!" stage. When the Sheriff walked into the bathroom, said Deputy was desperately trying to pull himself up onto the bathroom counter so as to put some water onto his burning self when heard, "Goddamn Jimmy, what the hell are you doing in here!?"
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:45:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 7:47:39 PM EDT by zeekh]

Did you eat the Habenero afterwards

ETA: Was she hot?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:51:01 PM EDT
Do you wear contact lenses
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:06:14 AM EDT
Ok, milk in abowl did not help, I wound up sitting in a cold bath for a few hours......

Oh and I wear glasses not contacts thank the dear lord

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:08:32 AM EDT

+1 How and why do you eat that stuff!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:10:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
www.vaq34.com/junk/Bad-Dog.jpg

DOH!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:11:02 AM EDT
Haha, quick man put some sour cream on your testicles!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:13:37 AM EDT
LMAO, I have to tell a funny one. My middle son comes screaming/crying out of the bathtub last summer, and refuses to tell my wife what's wrong. He finally calms down, and soon goes up for bed. I go in to tuck him in, and as I am walking out he whispers, hey Dad, I just wanted to tell you to never put moms peppermint shampoo on your penis. It was just about impossible to not fall on the floor laughing. Still cracks me up every time I think about it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:16:39 AM EDT
A friend of mine ate a Beyond Insanity wing, then went to the can without washing his hands first. After about 10 minutes, he was curled up in a ball, crying that "his junk was burning!"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:17:22 AM EDT
Been there done that. I won't make that mistake again.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:29:09 PM EDT
I once cut up a bunch of jalapenos for a batch of salsa. Two hours later, I tried putting in my contacts.

It sounded something like the Dean Scream
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:35:50 PM EDT
thats gotta scuck er uh .....burn
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:37:42 PM EDT
If I ever handle peppers, I always wash my hands about 4 times when I'm done -- and that's just with poblanos and jalapenos. I think if I ever mess with habaneros or anything nuclear, I'm wearing gloves.
Top Top