Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2004 3:32:42 PM EST
I just got back in town into what I realize more and more the communist state of Michigan. I was at Knob Creek this weekend, man It was like a Bush rally. I get home to see another Bush sign torn out of my front yard. This is three of them now. I am starting to really get pissed. Luckely I was able to get another at the shoot this weekend. Maybe I should start stealing Skerry signs?

Is there any suggestions other than I bring them in at night and Set them out in the morning? I cant stay up every night watching although I would love to.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:34:08 PM EST
Put a little note on your next sign, saying that of the sign's removed, you'll give $100 to Bush's campaign. Thank you for your donation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:34:14 PM EST
That'd be cool if you could booby-trap it. Make it so the perp gets sprayed with amonia when they remove it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:35:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/10/2004 3:36:24 PM EST by IamtheNRA]

Originally Posted By 3woodiii:
I just got back in town into what I realize more and more the communist state of Michigan. I was at Knob Creek this weekend, man It was like a Bush rally. I get home to see another Bush sign torn out of my front yard. This is three of them now. I am starting to really get pissed. Luckely I was able to get another at the shoot this weekend. Maybe I should start stealing Skerry signs?

Is there any suggestions other than I bring them in at night and Set them out in the morning? I cant stay up every night watching although I would love to.

I probably wouldn't put one in my yard, cuz I'd go to prison for blowing the fucking head clean off the cocksucker who tried to steal it...yes, that's how much I hate the DemocRATS...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:37:15 PM EST
I'd wipe shit on your new one or spray it with adhesive and coat it with something very itchy. At least if they steal your next one you'll get a laugh out of it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:37:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:
Put a little note on your next sign, saying that of the sign's removed, you'll give $100 to Bush's campaign. Thank you for your donation.

I like this idea!

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:39:42 PM EST
glue some razor blades on the edges. Of course you would end up getting sued by the fuckers.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:40:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:

I LIKE that idea!

Put it on the back in big, bright letters so the Neanderthals stealing it MIGHT have a chance to understand it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:08:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By spm681:
glue some razor blades on the edges. Of course you would end up getting sued by the fuckers.

I thought of that but I like the itchy solution. Where I work we have this stuff for sealing turbine casings its called temp tight string. Well its made from poision Ivy or some Extract. I think I have a plan.
Top Top