Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 7:09:51 PM EDT
Who has the best prices on the XD40 in the DFW area? Do they have them in stock?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#1]
try irving firearms
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]
don't theink they exist anymore.

I will say that when I am shopping I am always looking for the cheapest price, and it is consistantly at Bachman Pawn and gun.

Good luck

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
What about [url=http://www.sportingarms.com][b]Sporting Arms[/b][/url] in Lewisville? I just bought a SiG P226 there and got a pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#4]
those prices all look good to me.

TX
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I will say that when I am shopping I am always looking for the cheapest price, and it is consistantly at Bachman Pawn and gun.
View Quote

The last ad I have for BPG (from a month ago) shows the XD in stock for $389.95 in your choice of 9mm, .357 SiG, or .40 S&W. 3% mark-up for credit cards. They also have NIW pre-ban 30-round USGI magazines for $24.95.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I second Sporting Arms, even if they are a couple dollars higher, because Mr. & Mrs. Harris are the two nicest people I've ever dealt with when it comes to firearms. In fact, I think they are the ONLY nice people I've dealt with...

Jake
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#7]
yea, 2 of the last five firearms i bought came from Bachmann, they do have good prices.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#8]
go to the next gun show and you should be able to find a good price there.
if you cant go to the show Bachman Pawn & Gun is the place to go.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I second Sporting Arms, even if they are a couple dollars higher, because Mr. & Mrs. Harris are the two nicest people I've ever dealt with when it comes to firearms. In fact, I think they are the ONLY nice people I've dealt with...

Jake
View Quote

That's the impression I had of them. Very cordial and professional folks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top