Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 3:20:20 PM EDT
I just watched Pittsburgh at Dallas Football Game and it remimds me that Thanksgiving is not to far away - so What make it Thanksgiving is Watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and piggin out on food and eye candy.

CHECK OUT THESE LINKS

2004 Squad

Show Group

Ok so who is your favorite Cheerleader this year and post pictures of present and past favorites
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Raiders for the past 40 years, when they're good, and when they suck.  The "tuck rule" game against the Patriots almost killed me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet it smelled good in that picture studio
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Raiders for the past 40 years, when they're good, and when they suck.  The "tuck rule" game against the Patriots almost killed me.

Uh I think he means cheerleaders please no Madden or Alzedo pics.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was in Dallas on Christmas Eve 1998 - I remember watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Tryouts on Irving Texas Public Television.

Now that PUB(L)IC Service!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top