Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The man has been hailed as a hero by his family and neighbors, but Daley cautioned that "guns is not the answer to the problems that we see in a home, in the streets of America. It's as simple as that.

"I think everybody understands the frustration that people have in regards to guns, and that's an instance, and I think we understand that," Daley said. "But again, the access to guns in America, the access today is higher today than at any period of time in America."

Sure seemed to work well in this instance Daley.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2010 4:30:05 AM EDT
[#2]
He is waiting to "feel" how people are going to react. If he can he will charge him.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]
So NY's parole system released a violent career criminal.
NY's gun laws failed to keep a gun out of the hands of a violent career criminal.
NY's cops didn't prevent that violent career criminal from committing yet another crime.
An old man clearly needs to be presecuted to fix this problem.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NY's gun laws failed to keep a gun out of the hands of a violent career criminal.
NY's cops didn't prevent that violent career criminal from committing yet another crime.

I do believe this ocurred in Chicago Illinois, not NY.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do believe this ocurred in Chicago Illinois, not NY.

It did...but in the spirit of the all time great movie "Animal House.."  When the German's bombed Pearl Harbor....The "German's?".....Don't worry ...He's on a roll.....

So Daley is the mayor of Chicago and New York City?  At the same time?  This is an outrage!  And it's all George Bush's fault!

Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Good shoot.

Fuck Daley.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top