Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 5:26:29 PM EDT
Lots of responses, guy thinks it's driving away white males from democrat party

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2275&forum=DCForumID70&omm=0
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Raven did you see MD5SD's thread about whether Dean's stance on guns upsets you?

Most claim they would vote for Dean anyway.

CRC
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey Raven did you see MD5SD's thread about whether Dean's stance on guns upsets you?

Most claim they would vote for Dean anyway.

CRC
View Quote

GOOD.  I love hearing about Dean raising mad money and drawing big crowds. Kerry is the only one who can beat Bush.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Never could understand why a white man would vote democratic. Unless, of course, he's homosexual. Might as well just shoot yourself in the foot the way I see it.

While in medschool a few of us were having lunch one day and politics was the talk of the day. One of the guys was extremely liberal, feminist, pro-baby killer, etc. Of course he had never been anything but a student, I had done plenty by then. We each laid out our cases over most of our parties respective platforms--at the time at least. At the end of it all I made the above statement and then nicely told him that he was a traitor to both his sex and his race. We were both two of the tougher guys in our class and for a minute I thought we were going to go to fisticuffs. Stared him in the eye watching the wheels turn and he then seemed very hurt and stated that he couldn't believe that I thought that of him. I explained why. Obvious to some of us at least.

Anyhow, I saw him about 2 years after we got out of medschool and he came up to me and told me I was right about everything. He said he would never vote for a democrat again. His wife stood there also shaking her head.
Even as a dem he was a decent guy. Wish we'd kept in touch.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
ya, its funny how they can seem just like real people.............until they open their mouths of course [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top