Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 7:48:37 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x280536

DanCa  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-31-06 11:46 AM
Original message
I really think the Democrats should go out on a national strike.
I just say that we walk out of every office and let the greens and liberterians clean up this mess. Really people can talk the talk but for once I'd like to see them walk the walk. It's really easy to blame the democrats for everything when Senator Kerry, the guy you didn't vote for get in. Thanks guys you didn't vote for Kerry and all I got was this right wing court.
My hopes for a stem cell cure is out the window now.

Edited:  Don't hotlink to DUh.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTDHLDU

(In before the "Don't Hot Link DU!!!!")
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for keeping the sample small. You could OD on that crap.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, but stem cells can't cure stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Yet again we see the underlying problem with liberalism.

Their narcissistic self absorbtion causes them to be completely out of touch with reality. As a universal boycott of everything is impossible and mere suggestion of such a thing qualifies the suggester as a grade A homogenized moron.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#8]

the most important post from over there:

this really isn't the day to pick this fight. the democratic party is teetering on the brink of irrelevance. they are seen by the majority of americans as utterly confused & spineless.

well, we can only hope.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#9]
At least he isn't blaming the Republicans on this one......

What a maroon.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

the most important post from over there:

this really isn't the day to pick this fight. the democratic party is teetering on the brink of irrelevance. they are seen by the majority of americans as utterly confused & spineless.

well, we can only hope.

Hell I pray for it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:59:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Or much else anytime in the forseable future.
And I am glad this dipshit won't get his cure. Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Uh-oh.  Must be the 'Political Civil War' they were on about last night.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:01:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yet again we see the underlying problem with liberalism.

Their narcissistic self absorbtion abortion causes them to be completely out of touch with reality. As a universal boycott of everything is impossible and mere suggestion of such a thing qualifies the suggester as a grade A homogenized moron.

We could only hope to make this correction one day.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#14]
The Dems and liberals are in a melt down.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention it isn't the Constitutional Responsiblity for the government to seize our tax money to develop medical cures.  *If* stems cells will cure an illness or disability it should be strictly funded and operated in the private sector.

Another example of people relying on the government to do something that private individuals should be doing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
This is great theater.  The gnashing of teeth, the wailing, the recriminations, the sorrow...

...all it really needs is a car chase, and it can go right to DVD.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
This is great theater.  The gnashing of teeth, the wailing, the recriminations, the sorrow...

...all it really needs is a car chase, and it can go right to DVD.

Steven Seagal is already on the way.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:08:06 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Aint it great   Seriously though, they implode about something on a weekly basis.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:08:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Uh-oh.  Must be the 'Political Civil War' they were on about last night.

No doubt since they haven't the balls for any real fight. I do.

But in any event, their political and judicial war against conservatives and traditional values which made America great, may have seemed succesful for decades but has been an utter and dismal failure.  Thanks to the fact that we have finally gotten some voice to oppose the mainstream media, even some sheeple are beginning to realize it.  If we could end entitlement programs their entire coalition would crumble into dust.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:15:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
hell 60+% of them are on welfare. who the fuck would notice them gone?

And that's the only reason they are all for it.  Hell half of them are over there right now talking about how lazy they are and that's why they lost today.  Liberals=pieces of shit.  The so called "intellectual liberals" are funny.  And easy to convert.  ANYONE with a brain capable of processing thought with any shades of normality is a conservative or easy to bring over to the right.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Well, you would notice less national debt, much lower taxes and a stronger economy. Maybe we could give them a little push.  Just a little one...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention it isn't the Constitutional Responsiblity for the government to seize our tax money to develop medical cures.  *If* stems cells will cure an illness or disability it should be strictly funded and operated in the private sector.

Another example of people relying on the government to do something that private individuals should be doing.

And the private sector will do it faster, cheaper, and with less bullshit than the government.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aint it great   Seriously though, they implode about something on a weekly basis.

All of this is music to ears, like the solemn Bill Clinton's speech/interview when the Dems last control of the House and Senate.  Actually this could be trace back to that election because it laid the foundation of what is happening today.  The '94 AWB is coming back the bite the Dems in the @$$.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And I doubt they vote.  Half the time they sound like they're so depressed it's hard for them to get out of bed and go around the corner for their latte from Starbucks.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you would notice less national debt, much lower taxes and a stronger economy. Maybe we could give them a little push.  Just a little one...

so i guess them going on a boycott would mean they WENT TO WORK?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Maybe their boycott could include the use of oxygen?  

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#29]
It's all Bush's fault!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I doubt they vote.  Half the time they sound like they're so depressed it's hard for them to get out of bed and go around the corner for their latte from Starbucks.  

I'm sure Nagin can get the busses moving come election day.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#31]
So, if all the retarded liberals walk out of their jobs, will they expect the government to continue feeding and clothing them?   Oh, wait, sorry.   We already give them welfare to do nothing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Yummy, the taste of their tears is so sweeeet, Yummy, yay!!!!

Stole that from Mr. Cartman from SP.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#33]
So when do they tar and feather Harry Reid and drag him out of Washington?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#34]
That would be too fun.  Where are they going to live in 60-90 days after they get evicted?  What do they plan to eat when they run out of money?

They aren't anything but kids throwing a fit.  The Dems need to develop a plan and win some elections instead of acting like children.  Lucky for us they will simply sit on their assess and complain.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top