Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/11/2004 7:39:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 7:52:15 PM EST by LightSpeed2]
It is the same old story, I just get established as a Democrat, hang around, spread some opinions,
make some new friends and before you know it ,I'm out. Now what am I going to do without my new buds to visit with. The board said progressive thinkers. I was progressive, I went on a rant about someone wanting to relocate to France if Bush wins, I politely pointed out that I realize what a great country France is whenever I see that picture of the US Graveyard at Normandy beach. I then progressed towards the French being Chicken shits ( not exact wording) and When they get invaded again they will not see US troops since the Voted against us in the UN. Wait, I know ,I was responding to some fat Bitch who's EX boyfriends French Grandfather had his small fingers cut off by the Nazi's, I politely responded that My uncle bought in On Omaha Beach and therefore he could not write a letter telling us about her EX boyfrinds Granpa's Pinkies getting an Owwie.
How Can I get more progressive than that??
I lost a whole bunch of new friends to talk to about EVIL Bush and Criminal Bush, and Evil Channey,
and the BAD BAD Republicans. Well....I guess it is time to Turn in my firearms and go Door to Door
to win back my new friends.
Shit, just as I was getting the hang of being a Democrat.

f
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:43:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By LightSpeed2:

Shit, just as I was getting the hang of being a Democrat.

You had your brain removed?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:45:35 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:59:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:01:50 PM EST
I am still alive but I am writing really depressed posts and encouraging people to flee the country while they still can before Bush controls the Supreme court too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:51:00 AM EST
They busted me out too. I will have to re-register under a new name tomorrow. My defeatist ramblings must have depressed them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:08:38 AM EST
I think they're getting wise to me. I registerd today. As a change of pace, I want to encourage the crazies by pouring gasoline on the fires. I've been posting the most outrageous shit on the "corporo-facist elite" accusing the "military-industrial" complex of starting the war on terrorism and denouncing the American flag as "a blindfold around the eyes of the working-class". I actually got a couple of positive replies from the Kool-Aid drinkers.

But now one of the Mods has told me to tone it down and locked one of my posts.

I'm going to go back and try and post something blaming GWB for the explosion in the PRK. This is fun.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:10:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:10:13 PM EST
Now would be a great time for and EAT SHIT GUN HATERS POST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:12:55 PM EST
I think everyone of us should adopt a DU member and buy them an oneway ticket out of the country. Hey, I will spring for 2.
Top Top