Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 5:22:25 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID70/2485.html

Come on, he's 86 years young! And it just makes sense to have a Klansman in the White House.

[b]Kentuck
Is Bob Byrd too old to run for President ?
He's about the only Democrat left in Washington that I think is capable of speaking out against the fascists. I know he's an old man. But, I would vote for him anyway.  

Vermont Dem
1. I think he is too old
but I would still vote for him.

Submariner
2. Bush would probably arrange a small-plane crash
for Byrd. Can't have dissent among the sheeple!

zidzi
4. I'm afraid so, dear!! But never fear....Bob may not be Prez...
But he'll go down in History as the ONE!!! The ONE who "spoke out against facism." ...As you say!!
[/b]

Fascism......[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd rather play Spin-the-Plunger with the NYPD than vote for that pinhead.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell no he's not too old.  I think he should run, Bush would burn him like a cross.......so to speak.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Although it will obviously not happen, Byrd running for president would be a dream come true. An ex-klansman would have a hard time getting votes from the uniformed portion of the minority population that the dems rely so heavily on.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fascism......[rolleyes]

View Quote

They always seem to forget facism is a leftist based political doctrine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top