Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 7:23:51 AM EST
I want to propose a DUPE tax. If you post an obviously similar thread, you get fined $1. If youre stupid enough that you cant scan a few pages or do a search you should get fined. Natures way! The money can be paid when you reup for membership or if your not a paid member you get locked out after a certain amount. Saves bandwidth and the stupid IBTL replies, which I am also guilty.

The money can be used to buy the Sgt more dolls, or buy new underwear for our members that have lost everything in Florida. We can have a poll and direct the funds.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:25:02 AM EST
Dupe.

IBTL

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:25:02 AM EST
um no
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:26:46 AM EST
um yes!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:32:45 AM EST
Thats a good way to attract new users to the site. I admit that it is annoying having to read the same threads posted over and over by the new guys but you and me both were there at one time. I could not find shit using the search function when I first joined the site. How about a filter that blocks posts submitted from people with a certain # of posts?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:34:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By ARDOC:
I want to propose a DUPE tax. If you post an obviously similar thread, you get fined $1. If youre stupid enough that you cant scan a few pages or do a search you should get fined. Natures way! The money can be paid when you reup for membership or if your not a paid member you get locked out after a certain amount. Saves bandwidth and the stupid IBTL replies, which I am also guilty.

The money can be used to buy the Sgt more dolls, or buy new underwear for our members that have lost everything in Florida. We can have a poll and direct the funds.

I posted the same thing months ago.

Pay up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:34:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 7:35:13 AM EST by ARDOC]
I just want to buy some new dolls for the Sgt. LOL I will throw in a $1 for a barbie.
Top Top