Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 8:23:51 AM EDT
I want to propose a DUPE tax.  If you post an obviously similar thread, you get fined $1.  If youre stupid enough that you cant scan a few pages or do a search you should get fined. Natures way! The money can be paid when you reup for membership or if your not a paid member you get locked out after a certain amount.  Saves bandwidth and the stupid IBTL replies, which I am also guilty.

The money can be used to buy the Sgt more dolls, or buy new underwear for our members that have lost everything in Florida.  We can have a poll and direct the funds.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe.

IBTL

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
um no
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
um yes!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats a good way to attract new users to the site. I admit that it is annoying having to read the same threads posted over and over by the new guys but you and me both were there at one time.  I could not find shit using the search function when I first joined the site.  How about a filter that blocks posts submitted from people with a certain # of posts?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I want to propose a DUPE tax.  If you post an obviously similar thread, you get fined $1.  If youre stupid enough that you cant scan a few pages or do a search you should get fined. Natures way! The money can be paid when you reup for membership or if your not a paid member you get locked out after a certain amount.  Saves bandwidth and the stupid IBTL replies, which I am also guilty.

The money can be used to buy the Sgt more dolls, or buy new underwear for our members that have lost everything in Florida.  We can have a poll and direct the funds.

I posted the same thing months ago.

Pay up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I just want to buy some new dolls for the Sgt.  LOL   I will throw in a $1 for a barbie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top