Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2001 10:31:59 PM EDT
Can anyone confirm the dealer price on the
DSA STG 58A FALS ? I think I recall $735 dealer cost and $995 retail. Anyone with experience
with this rifles? reliable? well made?
 What accessories would you add? Thanks for your input!!
Raptor

Link Posted: 7/29/2001 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the DSA STG 58 kit gun goes for $795 Dealer cost and $995 retail. You should be able to get it direct from DSA for $795 + shipping just send DSA a money order or put it on your credit card. You just need a dealer who will ok it and  receive it for you, you then pay the dealer the transfer fee.

From what I have read about it, and from handling it, you should be very happy with it. It is very reliable, rugged and well made, plus the mags are cheap, you can get the mags for $5.00 or $10.00. I am planning on getting one myself next week.  You should also go to the FAL Files Forum they can tell you all you need to know about this fine battle rifle. I would only add an ARMS scope mount and a good scope plus a Trijicon reflex II with the 12.5 moa triangle reticle.    www.fnfal.com/falfiles/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top