Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 5:38:15 PM EDT
Would have done the same thing as Bush in going to war with Iraq if he was president?  I honestly think Kerry would have gone to war the same as Bush, but is playing off the shortcomings of the war
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
No, Kerry would have been too busy tossing Koffi's salad.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No, Kerry would have been too busy tossing Koffi's salad.

+1

I don't think Kerry would go to war with North Korea of they nuked half the US.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, just like I believe Gore would not have whipped the Taliban's ass. I really dont think Gore or Kerry would have made a quarter of the effort to stop terrorism.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The FBI would still be digging through the rubble at ground zero for enough evidence.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#5]
John Kerry plays off the whim of popular opinion, and he would of went to war based on it
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The FBI would still be digging through the rubble at ground zero for enough evidence.

probably
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
John Kerry plays off the whim of popular opinion, and he would of went to war based on it

Exactly like Clinton.  He is too worried about "public opinion".  We must poll about this and poll about that.

Bush, unlike Clinton and Kerry, doesn't really give a damn about a fucking poll.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
kerry would have burned more US flags, more free money to thoes who dont EARN or DESERVE it;
and not to mention, pushing another AWB and raising taxes
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top