Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 8:37:34 AM EDT
They put on a power point about the terrorist dangers of ...

FOOD TRUCKS.

Someone call Tyler Florence....

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20121111/18355921009/if-you-eat-something-say-something-dhs-sounds-alarm-terrorist-implications-food-trucks.shtml
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I stay away from those Halal Falafel vendors in NYC...you never know.

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#2]
First comment on that article nails it.  The DHS is being run by the 3 stooges.  Actually, I think this is a slap in the face to them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Speed

The taco trucks are where it's at.  Even the dysentery afterwards is some of the best you'll ever have.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Speed

I was going to a browns game with the father in law,  one of the street vendors was a arab woman and he was chatting her up and being super nice. When we walked away i asked if he knew her and said "nope, but you never know"
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Speed

Shit, the Halal trucks near me are the best ones. They can be terrorists all they want so long as they keep marinating that beef in whatever they are.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:09:14 AM EDT
[#6]
What idiots. I saw something last week where they warned a plane could be hijacked with a box cutter.

What a similar power point resulted in
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Could be they are so bored, and are dealing with people lacking the creativity to devise new methods, that they are giving them fresh new ideas to kick around. You know, make some work to give them something to do.

At the least, gotta justify the budgets and keep pushing busy work by coming up with possible scenarios. All the low hanging fruit is long gone. They're up in the cherry pickers now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]
the real threat, two words:  Tack Seas.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#9]
According to the article, NYC made the powerpoint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top