Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2002 5:00:11 PM EDT
I need the *code that disables the call waiting feature so I dont get disconnected every time someone calls...!!!!!!!!

Thanks....
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
THanks ill try that one..< wont know if it worked untill someone calls....

for the record I dont have a telphone book....

To be honest I dont think I would bother looking even if I did...[:d]

Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Check with your ISP to find out if they are supportingthe new V92 modem standard. If yes, go and buy one.
Advantages: higher upload speed, and advanced call features, for instance you can answer a call, then end it, and resume surfing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks ,  but im using a laptop... that pretty much means no new addons...
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
*70 disables Call-Waiting in all areas of the Metroplex (if there are some backwoods areas it doesn't I don't want to know about them...I remember the last pulse and party-line went away 1980'ish).  It is a per-call disable...you won't have to turn Call-Waiting back on...it's there again after you disconnect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top