Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
$2.00 drinks and rap music will do it everytime...............
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine's green and hidden for the next couple of days, just in case
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh for Christ's sake.  It cannot be anyone here at Arfcom.  The guy only killed 3 out of four guys he was aiming at.

Arfcommers would have shot 100%
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at Jack's Pub on Saturday.

It's a fun place, but it can get out of control sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh for Christ's sake.  It cannot be anyone here at Arfcom.  The guy only killed 3 out of four guys he was aiming at.

Arfcommers would have shot 100%

Twice.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEEEYYYYYY, I listen to SOME rap music and since I am broke, I looovvveee any club that has $2 drink nights.

Quoted:

Hey I like Jack's pub!!! If you ever see a tall Pilipino in there hittin on white girls and getting turned down left and right. That would be me. Although I haven't been there in a month and since I am moving, probably will not be going there again. Ever hit Carson's in Addison or Cape Buffalo?? Sirensong is also the manager of Velvet Hookah in Addison.

Yeah I was down there for the St Patty's parade.  Saw Social Distortion there for FREE!!!!  Went on down to the Dubliner after that and had quite the time.

I've hit  Cape Buffalo a few times and the Hookah as well,.  I have recently become single again and I have been having a bit of luck at Duke's.  There are hotties left and right there all the time.   I do love Addison......
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEEEYYYYYY, I listen to SOME rap music and since I am broke, I looovvveee any club that has $2 drink nights.

Quoted:

Hey I like Jack's pub!!! If you ever see a tall Pilipino in there hittin on white girls and getting turned down left and right. That would be me. Although I haven't been there in a month and since I am moving, probably will not be going there again. Ever hit Carson's in Addison or Cape Buffalo?? Sirensong is also the manager of Velvet Hookah in Addison.

thanks for the shout-out, but i'm no longer at the hookah.  i hear it has changed somewhat since i left.  i'm back to the stress-free world of bartending for the moment, but i'm getting some interest in my lounge concept.

who knows?  in a year or so, DFW ARFCOM might have a base of operations.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yeah I was down there for the St Patty's parade.  Saw Social Distortion there for FREE!!!!  Went on down to the Dubliner after that and had quite the time.

I've hit  Cape Buffalo a few times and the Hookah as well,.  I have recently become single again and I have been having a bit of luck at Duke's.  There are hotties left and right there all the time.   I do love Addison......

i live roughly equidistant from all the mon night $2 you-call-it places in addison--duke's, sherlock's, and snookies.  (actually, stagger distance from snookies)  could be a fun night to get a group together.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:23:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys just need to stay out of my hood!  I live about a mile south of the Dubliner.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i live roughly equidistant from all the mon night $2 you-call-it places in addison--duke's, sherlock's, and snookies.  (actually, stagger distance from snookies)  could be a fun night to get a group together.

Sounds like a helluva time.  An ARFCOM Addison pub crawl........  Good call on Sherlock's.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top