Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/14/2006 11:21:46 AM EDT
The guy will be giving an interview on TV this morning after 7:45E.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody record this.

I have no doubt the guy will only further embarass himself and recording it will allow us to upload it to putfile or something so as to further demonstrate how stupid he is.

Maybe even edit it a little bit, changing the questions so that his answers make him sound more pathetically inept.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Still hasn't come on.  Probably in the 8-8:30 hour.  Evidently he's suing the Gov over the video being online.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you guys talking about that guy who shot himself in the foot while standing in front of a roomful of kids stating he was a "trained professional"???
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:08:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are you guys talking about that guy who shot himself in the foot while standing in front of a roomful of kids stating he was a "trained professional"???

Yep, Mr. "Glock Fo-tay" himself.

Earlier thread:
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454856

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:09:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It's coming on in the next 5 min
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:17:33 AM EDT
[#6]
LMFAO...what a fucking dumbass
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:20:44 AM EDT
[#7]
If someone sends me the video i will host it

-foxxz
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:21:50 AM EDT
[#8]
He is suing the gov. for "ruining his career"

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:25:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's the summary:

Special Agent Lee Paige appeared with his attorney Ward Mythaller in an interview with Matt Lauwer.   Agent Paige is suing over the fact that the tape was leaked after being taken from a person videoing in the crowd.  He's suing the government for an amount to be determined by the judge.

Paige was a 14 year agent at the time of the ND which was 2 years ago.  He said he can no longer work undercover or do the public speaking appearances that he enjoyed.   Boo, hoo, hoo.   This guy just said on national television that he "cleared the weapon" then let the slide go forward on a loaded mag!  

Just when I thought we'd seen the last from this guy, he comes out with this lawsuit and ticks me off even more.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:28:27 AM EDT
[#10]
What a fracking idiot.   If he'd get a haircut and try to wear a shirt that fits he wouldnt be so recognizeable.   Also who the hell would want him to do "public speaking" again after that fiasco
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:29:25 AM EDT
[#11]
so this is why God forced me to wake up at 7:32 CTD
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Please host it and link it here (the interview).  They just played the audio from that clip on the radio.

What a maroon.  

"I'm the only one here qualified to handle this, that I know of, soBLAAAAMMMOOOO.............
uh...............uh.............is everyone alright?"

The thought of my kid sitting in the front row get's my blood boiling.  To bad he wasn't playing Russian Roulette with it.

ETA:  Did they have a warrant for the confiscation of the personally owned video tape?  Gastapo Alert!  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:47:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I just saw it,they cut to when he was looking at his foot!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:55:25 AM EDT
[#14]
This guy is out of his mind.  "Moron",  "flippin idiot" or anything like that does not do justice to the irresponsibility of this a**holes actions.  Also, + 1 to the comment of the thought of my kids in the same room with the idiot.  If so, I'd  be having an active discussion with the "decision-maker" at my school board as to how this happened and what will be done to prevent it from happening again.

Re frickin' markable!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#15]
not on yet.....i'm about to go back to bed
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:04:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Is he claiming racism?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:15:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yep, Mr. "Glock Fo-tay" himself.

Quoted:
This guy just said on national television that he "cleared the weapon" then let the slide go forward on a loaded mag!    

His next assignment should be crossing guard.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Is he claiming racism?

Amazingly not yet.

But wait, remember, the Glock was designed/manufactured by a caucasian......the card will be dealt in due time....
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:17:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Is he claiming racism?

dont thinks so....i got to give him some credit

hell, NDs happen to everyone...glad he did not play the race card

i wonder if he will sue glock too...

night all (again)
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#20]
He said "Tupac, 50 cent, and those guys wern't qualified to carry a Glock 40" only a proffesional like himself carried a Glock 40. "He cleared the weapon but forgot to remove the mag. When he let the slide go forward it chambered a round. No shit.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#21]
tag for video of interview.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:29:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Was he still profeshunal enuf to keep his job?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:54:14 AM EDT
[#23]
LOL...I hadn't heard about this before now.

On top of the stupidity of leaving the mag in, I'm astounded that he walked into a school with a loaded pistol and a round chambered.  When I was a kid and LEOs came to visit, they always made a point of telling us that they unloaded their firearm BEFORE they entered the school.

I'm surprised it took this guy this long to shoot himself.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm also glad nobody was hurt  I love how he sais he's "qualified" then shoots himself. also thought it is funny how nervous everone gets when he grabs the AR. What an idiot. The sad ting is he will probably win and get some ungodly amount of money.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:02:24 AM EDT
[#25]
he did play the racist card last night on MSNBC stating that groups like the ariean race and the kkk can identify him now, and are using the video against him..
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:03:33 AM EDT
[#26]
He has a lawyer now?  I thought he filed his claim pro se.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:04:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
he did play the racist card last night on MSNBC stating that groups like the ariean race and the kkk can identify him now, and are using the video against him..

He will do more damage to himself than any of those groups could.....
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Listen to the kids protest any further "instruction" on the AR...
What a

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:14:22 AM EDT
[#29]
On the MSNBC show his claim is that the tape was in DEA's possession and that someone released it to defame him. He wasn't presenting a strong defense for his posiition last night. Made it a point to repeatedly say ND's/ AD's happen all the time and apparently his defense is that he has been singled out for ridicule and harrassment. Will be an interesting case without a doubt.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:26:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Here's the summary:

Special Agent Lee Paige appeared with his attorney Ward Mythaller in an interview with Matt Lauwer.   Agent Paige is suing over the fact that the tape was leaked after being taken from a person videoing in the crowd.  He's suing the government for an amount to be determined by the judge.

Paige was a 14 year agent at the time of the ND which was 2 years ago.  He said he can no longer work undercover or do the public speaking appearances that he enjoyed.   Boo, hoo, hoo.   This guy just said on national television that he "cleared the weapon" then let the slide go forward on a loaded mag!  

Just when I thought we'd seen the last from this guy, he comes out with this lawsuit and ticks me off even more.  

Guess he's not professional enough to know that letting a slide forward with a loaded mag already inserted means chambering a new round.    What a dumbass.  This guy just to come to terms that he's a liability and not professional enough to handle any firearms.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#31]
i work w/ a guy on our narc unit that used to work for the county that tampa bay, fla is in and this dea agent was in his unit and our guy said he was so full of himself and that he wasn't too bright....just thought i'd pass that along! hehe
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:39:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Probably more likely they are on the lookout for a rastafarian looking dude that walks with a limp.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#33]
tag

(after all... i am the only one here professional enough for a tag)
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:41:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Tag for vid of today show
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#35]
It's nice to see him letting the kids know all the cool people who carry the Glock fowtee, that will keep them away from guns. Good education for the front row on what an asshole with a gun can do.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#36]
I didn't know that Glock made a FOE-TAE..  Maybe that's made on the Glock KABBOOM model's line.

I can'twait to see how this trainwreck turns out.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:55:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Please dear God let someone tivo that or replay it one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#38]
tag
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Just wondering if there is a link somewhere for a downloadable version of the video from the classroom.  I've seen the streaming one several times but I wanted my own copy on my computer.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Tag, I'm also professional enough for a tag
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#41]
He ruined his own career when he shot himself in the foot after talking about how hes the only one po-fesinul e-nuff to use the glock fo-tey
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#42]
He'd probably have better luck claiming he had full rights to that footage and then selling it as a teaching video on how NOT to handle a firearm, and why you must always assume the gun is loaded.

Better yet, he could develop a self-deprecating shtick (similar to "Mr Baseball", Bob Uecker) and tour with the video. Now that's the way to cash in!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
LOL...I hadn't heard about this before now.

On top of the stupidity of leaving the mag in, I'm astounded that he walked into a school with a loaded pistol and a round chambered.  When I was a kid and LEOs came to visit, they always made a point of telling us that they unloaded their firearm BEFORE they entered the school.

I'm surprised it took this guy this long to shoot himself.

Eh? The question is why was it even out of his holster? I go into schools all the time. I can talk to kids about guns without waving it around. It violates all kinds or safety/common sense rules, ans now we have the tape to prove it. (This is NOT the first time this has happened, just the first internet edition...).  I'd be more inclined to leave it loaded, (ya know, in case I need it on short notice?) and in my holster unless presented with a threat that warrants deadly force. Which in a school is unlikely but certainly not unheard of.

$0.02.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
On the MSNBC show his claim is that the tape was in DEA's possession and that someone released it to defame him. He wasn't presenting a strong defense for his posiition last night. Made it a point to repeatedly say ND's/ AD's happen all the time and apparently his defense is that he has been singled out for ridicule and harrassment. Will be an interesting case without a doubt.

Oohh.  That will last five seconds in court.  Truth is an absolute defense.  How can you defame someone by simply showing what happened?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#45]
If he was sueing the school, person with the camera etc.  He may actually win something in today's F**ked up court system but how many people have successfully sued the federal government.  Off the top of my head only ruby ridge comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Just wondering if there is a link somewhere for a downloadable version of the video from the classroom.  I've seen the streaming one several times but I wanted my own copy on my computer.

Glad to help

7.2MB Right click & save as
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#47]
I also was looking for the vid and not just a link.
Thanks kissfan.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Glad I didn't say I was the only one professional enough to operate my DVR!  I didn't get the Today Show interview recorded as planned howver, he's making the media blitz today.  Somebody on Glocktalk said the agent idiot will be on Rita Cosby's show tonight.  There is a link to an earlier story with video:
Here
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Typical fucking idiot, that is all that is needed to be said.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#50]
The Glock 40 is .22LR and will be announced in the 2007 SHOT show along with the Glock carbine.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top