Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 2:09:52 PM EST
In the midst of everything else I just want to say thank you on the 64th Aniv. of the Normandy Landings, to all the soldiers who hit the beach to secure the "blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our prosperity"
Remember all the young men who have given up their futures to ensure we have one. Even though they all possessed hopes and dreams, they believed so much in the greatness of this, the Greatest Nation on Earth, they gave up their lives to make you and me free.

THANK YOU VETERANS OF THE GREATEST GENERATION
may we earn your sacrifice.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:17:55 PM EST
+ eleventybillion

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:25:09 PM EST
god bless, never forget.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:44:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By JTHM242:
In the midst of everything else I just want to say thank you on the 64th Aniv. of the Normandy Landings, to all the soldiers who hit the beach to secure the "blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our prosperity"
Remember all the young men who have given up their futures to ensure we have one. Even though they all possessed hopes and dreams, they believed so much in the greatness of this, the Greatest Nation on Earth, they gave up their lives to make you and me free.

I would give my left nut Hell both of them to have our current leaders sent back in time, and have them land on the beaches of Normandy to witness what being an American is.
To sacrifice for others and protect your own, to be a Man in the face of danger, to protect our borders and fight all enemies foreign and domestic. just a thought
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:30:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/6/2008 5:31:31 PM EST by SteelCased]

Originally Posted By AZspirit:

Originally Posted By JTHM242:

I would give my left nut Hell both of them to have our current leaders sent back in time, and have them land on the beaches of Normandy to witness what being an American is.
To sacrifice for others and protect your own, to be a Man in the face of danger, to protect our borders and fight all enemies foreign and domestic. just a thought

My Grandpa landed on Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944. Bless you Grandpa.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:40:44 PM EST
God Bless them all.
Top Top