Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:54:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys I know, and several people on here have reccomended Red Line before. I have heard good things, although I will take the diet and exercise only route myself.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the following.  25mg sythnthetic ephedrine (from a corner store). 200mg anhydrous caffeine (generic Vivarin). 81mg Asprin (prefer buffered).

I quit using the herbal based supplements years ago because they are inconsistant, give me indigestion, are not stable (read they dry out and ROT if you store them long term) and were more expensive than the same damn drugs you can get over the counter. This is a proven combination, it is somewhat addictive and you should not use it if you have a heart condition.  

I worked in a GNC for 2 years in college and found that 99% of all supplemtnts are just marketing garbage.  You have drugs and food (and vitamins) and thats it.  If you view it that way it will eliminate a lot of the obscufation the supplement compaiwes throw at you.  Supplements that work get BANNED.  Just look at the ephedrine based weight loss supplements, GHB, prohormones, etc.  The rest is JUST FOOD.  There are no miracle products which will make the difference for you.  Eat healthy, take a vitamin supplement, and the ECA stack and you will be golden.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top