Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 11:27:14 AM EDT
http://CustomizedCreationz.com

I placed an order for three items on Sunday.  They handle all their transactions through Paypal.  I paid immediately upon "checking out."

I noticed there was no shipping charge.  Well that's cool, but the site never said anything about free shipping.

Paypal order status says "Payment received confirmed."  I'm not seeing any kind of status for "processing order" or a tracking number.

I emailed CustomizedCreationz.com yesterday to check on its status and called the number listed on their website, but it just rang about 10 times then disconnected (no answering machine as mentioned on their website).

Everyone says the site does great work and has glowing reviews.  Am I just being overanxious?  This is not a rant, I'm just wondering what others' thoughts are.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I placed an order for three items on Sunday.  They handle all their transactions through Paypal.  I paid immediately upon "checking out."

I noticed there was no shipping charge.  Well that's cool, but the site never said anything about free shipping.

Paypal order status says "Payment received confirmed."  I'm not seeing any kind of status for "processing order" or a tracking number.

I emailed CustomizedCreationz.com yesterday to check on its status and called the number listed on their website, but it just rang about 10 times then disconnected (no answering machine as mentioned on their website).

Everyone says the site does great work and has glowing reviews.  Am I just being overanxious?  This is not a rant, I'm just wondering what others' thoughts are.

Excellent work...one man show! He'll get back to you...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excellent work...one man show! He'll get back to you...

Alright, I just wasn't sure if the no shipping charge indicated he thought he would be installing the trigger, hammer spring, and guide rod...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top