Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 8:28:53 PM EST
onestopknifeshop.com 11/22/02 - Placed order for two pairs of gloves and a knife. Web site indicated items would ship in up to two weeks. No biggie, I can wait. 12/12/02 - Items not received. Sent e-mail inquiry. 12/16/02 - Received e-mail reply. Seller stated he is waiting on one pair of gloves and could not give an ETA. May take weeks. Asked what I would like him to do. I sent reply stating cancel the one pair of gloves but ship the knife and other pair of gloves. 01/03/03 - No reply received, no items received. Sent e-mail reminding seller I would like the knife and the pair of gloves he said he had in stock and to remove the gloves he cannot get from the order. 01/10/03 - No reply received, no items received. Talk about crappy customer service. Note I have not been charged for the items, but the fact the guy is not forthcoming with his replies is delaying me from buying the items I want from someone else.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:37:56 PM EST
We need to compile a list or something. This shit is ridicules.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:40:14 PM EST
Krist Jesus Man! Why are you buying a knife from these people? You see thier prices? OMG. Go to Wal-mart.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 8:45:48 PM EST
They listed everything I wanted, so I thought it would be cheaper overall to buy from them, since I only had to pay one shipping and handling charge. Maybe it's for the best. Since I first placed the order I ordered a different knife and a Spyderco 204 sharpener from BestKnives.com and everything arrived on time. BestKnives.com has a good reputation so I'll probably order from them in the future.
Top Top