Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/21/2003 1:35:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2003 8:02:18 PM EDT by EladEflow]
Just got off the phone with Bushmaster. Told them about a loose rear sight, I suspected that I was missing a few parts for the rear sight assembly on my preban Eagle Arms. Well they figured I was missing the small ball bearing the spring, and I knew I was missing the spring pin. After arranging all of this they would not take any money for it. [b]Matt[/b] just said "Customer Service". So it's now in the mail free of charge. Thats what I call a great company which really cares about their customers. Thanks again Bushmaster and [b]Matt[/b]. Editted to fix names of persons involved, I forgot that I had talked to Jarrod the day before and today I was actually talking to Matt, please forgive me for I am young....
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:47:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:56:44 PM EDT
Jared and the Bushmaster people are the best, for service and for customer service. Be sure and post this in the Bushmaster forum on the Industry page.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:38:41 PM EDT
Already got it covered, I posted it there before I did here [:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:57:45 PM EDT
I will NEVER call their customer service! Because I own one and they dont break so... ...I dont NEED to call them!! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:01:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DrFrige: I will NEVER call their customer service! Because I own one and they dont break so... ...I dont NEED to call them!! [;)]
View Quote
Like the Maytag man...but you NEED to call them. They get lonely...
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:09:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SuperAlpha:
Originally Posted By DrFrige: I will NEVER call their customer service! Because I own one and they dont break so... ...I dont NEED to call them!! [;)]
View Quote
Like the Maytag man...but you NEED to call them. They get lonely...
View Quote
bullsh*t. The only reason why that bastard is so lonely is because I am doing all his work!! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:35:39 PM EDT
View Quote
Ask him why his is screwed up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:55:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:22:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Sniper_Wolfe:
View Quote
Ask him why his is screwed up.
View Quote
He said that his was an Eagle Arms, not a Bushmaster...
Top Top