Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 7:23:39 PM EDT
Has anyone ever made their own emblem for the ruger mark II ? I can't get the ruger emblems out of the grip without feeling like the grip is going to break . I want to make my own emblems with the Hitman 47 logo . For those of you who don't know who or what 47 is, 47 is a fictional assassin in a video game . I wont spoil it . The story is very interesting and I would suggest reading about it or playing the game. I want to make this logo to fit where the ruger logo goes .
ETA The movie was shit . It didn't follow the story very well at all .

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be cool although I only have a 22/45 and the grip panels are not removable.  I heard they're making another Hitman movie to coincide with the release of the next Hitman game.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That would be cool although I only have a 22/45 and the grip panels are not removable.  I heard they're making another Hitman movie to coincide with the release of the next Hitman game.

Oh yeah? I liked the first game. Hadn't even heard about that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've taken the emblems out of one set of MK II grips, I heated them up with a hair dryer and they popped out, put in with what looked like hot glue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top