Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/27/2002 7:31:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/27/2002 7:32:03 PM EST by schapman43]
Anyone else get stuck eating a dinner that wasnt quite up to par? I forgot to bring dinner to work and I am the only one here. I am stuck eating out of the vending machine of death. Its a darn good thing I keep a bottle of Tabasco handy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:35:59 PM EST
When I worked nights, I'd keep an MRE in my desk drawer. Most people don't know what they are, so it was there when I needed it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:36:08 PM EST
So far tonight it's been Bud Light in a can, Ritz crackers, and cheese spread. There's plenty of food here, I'm just too lazy to make anything right now. I think I'll have some ice cream next...
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:44:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By TREETOP: So far tonight it's been Bud Light in a can, Ritz crackers, and cheese spread. There's plenty of food here, I'm just too lazy to make anything right now. I think I'll have some ice cream next...
View Quote
You'd feel right at home in my kitchen.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:48:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By TREETOP: So far tonight it's been Bud Light in a can, Ritz crackers, and cheese spread. There's plenty of food here, I'm just too lazy to make anything right now. I think I'll have some ice cream next...
View Quote
How about cooking up some of that chili you had a couple weeks back [:)]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:10:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:12:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:34:37 PM EST
I know what you mean...tonight I have had a corn dog, some Club crackers and 2 Dr. Peppers. What a dinner[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:37:24 PM EST
.. a bunch of Gourmets sheesh. I'm having Mt. Dew and Vodka + Marlboro Reds. (by choice - My kitchen is full o' goodies)
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:38:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:28:55 PM EST
I had Liverwurst on Satines. Some salad. Oh, and some Rocky Road for desert.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:31:02 PM EST
Thawed out frozen soup and nuked it.Good but not enough.1 piece of ham wrapped around a sweet pickle.Ummmm. 1/4 can pringles.1 rolling rock. Small amount of vinilla ice cream. Good Saturday night![:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:34:10 PM EST
bud light with a side order of bud light, seems to work for me
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:17:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/27/2002 10:19:12 PM EST by luger355]
I prefer the imported cup-0-noodles that you can only find in those nasty viet cong type grocery stores. [b]Btw I went out and had an elaborate Japanese dinner.[/b] appetizers- goyoza (sort of like pot stickers), spicy California rolls (crab& avocado wrapped in sea weed and rice sprinkled with masago, aka some sort of fish eggs) entree- yakinkanu ju [sp?] (spiced sliced beef with green onions over rice too wash it down- white sake, yum yum [^] [^]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 11:12:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By luger355: I prefer the imported cup-0-noodles that you can only find in those nasty viet cong type grocery stores. [b]Btw I went out and had an elaborate Japanese dinner.[/b] appetizers- goyoza (sort of like pot stickers), spicy California rolls (crab& avocado wrapped in sea weed and rice sprinkled with masago, aka some sort of fish eggs) entree- yakinkanu ju [sp?] (spiced sliced beef with green onions over rice too wash it down- white sake, yum yum [^] [^]
View Quote
I thought the mods had a fit last time somebody posted about eating cats? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 11:35:27 PM EST
lets see....started off with leftover bbq (nuked it), followed by beer, followed by doritos, then more beer, then two hours later went jogging with a couple friends. Fortunatly, they'd had more to drink than me -- that way I didn't look so bad :-) [beer]Beer Good.[beer] Unless you're jogging. FOTBR
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:19:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/28/2002 12:20:10 AM EST by Edward_Forrester]
Dinner for me, Molson Canadian [;D] and rice smothered in manwhich stuff, you know, the crap in a can you mix with fried ground beef? hmmmm yummy well damn, I have to work in 4 hours, time to sleep i guess
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:23:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/28/2002 12:26:55 AM EST by SeaDweller]
Originally Posted By luger355: I prefer the imported cup-0-noodles that you can only find in those nasty viet cong type grocery stores. [b]Btw I went out and had an elaborate Japanese dinner.[/b] appetizers- goyoza (sort of like pot stickers), spicy California rolls (crab& avocado wrapped in sea weed and rice sprinkled with masago, aka some sort of fish eggs) entree- yakinkanu ju [sp?] (spiced sliced beef with green onions over rice too wash it down- white sake, yum yum [^] [^]
View Quote
LOL!...Viet Cong stores. Stores like that always seem to emit some sort of foul odor even if you just happen to walk by. Sapporo ( ?Beer Maker? ) makes great package noodles. Top Ramen and Nissan Foods suck donkey nutZ. I also had a Japanese dinner: - California rolls - Miso Soup - Noodle Appetizer of some sort - Chicken Teriyaki - Shrimp/Vegetable Temura Total cost for two including tip was USD $42.00.
Top Top