Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:26 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting one for my Kahr P9.  Or should I be looking at the Minituck.
I don't want a bulky holster so is this GTG.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
GTG...have one for my G26 and love it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry my cw.40 in mine.  I  dont know how much smaller a p9 is.  The supertuck is not bulky imho and after about a two week breakin(i got the stiffer horsehide option leather may require less)  It is the most comfortable holster i have ever worn.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine.. works great and is comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, HK45C.  Really nice holster

thread neds moar pole
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Get the MTAC instead and thank me later.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I read this as superfuck
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered one last night. I hope its great.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]
SuperTuck for the XD40/XD40SC and a MiniTuck for a P3AT.  Love 'em both for IWB carry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
i love both of mine one for glocks one for 1911s
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I read this as superfuck

most crossbreed superfucks are shipped out of thailand and have a great reputation for holding up under heavy use

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Comptac Mtac owner here. They're very similar, have a look.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I say a supertuck or the Comp-tac MTAC.  Similar concepts, slightly different execution.

ETA: I think also comp-tac has a shorter lead time when it comes to production.  That means you'll get the comp-tac faster.  At least they did last time i was shopping for holsters.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I have two one for my Smith 340PD revolver and 1911PD and they are great, I have both the leather and horse hide, I would get horse hide if getting another.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Go with the Mini Tuck. Love mine for my PM9.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Love my Supertuck, wearing it right now with my Colt Commander.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]
It's a good holster. 'Nuff said.

ETA:  Actually, I'll add one thing.  Wearing a full size 1911 in mine, with a t-shirt tucked into my pants over the holster, my wife has to feel for it to see if I'm carrying.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I wear mine with my G19 all the time.

Excellent holster.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I read this as superfuck

Can we resume this in the BOTD forum?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Hell yes
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Very good holster, I carry my 1911 in one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I've got one for my XDSC .40 and I love it. Very comfortable, even for extended periods of time. Quick turnaround on the order too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Good IWB holster. I had to heat mine up with a hair dryer and mold it around the trigger guard a bit for increased retention, but now it works great.
I would definitely recommend the combat cut also... If you don't get it, you'll end up doing your own.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Hell yea! Your gona love it!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read this as superfuck

most crossbreed superfucks are shipped out of thailand and have a great reputation for holding up under heavy use

you mean crossgender superfucks

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I read this as superfuck

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I didn't see "Superfuck" as an option. Only Horse Hide.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Horse hide baby!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#30]
+5 on the supertuck

everyone of my friends carry using it exclusively now ranging from Glock 26, 19, 30 to Sig 220, 226 and H&K P2000sk, 45C

Looking into getting a superfuck now
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#31]
I have an IWB SuperFuck (so I've been told) and a SuperTuck.

Get the belt when you order.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Horse hide baby!

definitely, spend the extra couple of bucks! It's well worth it!

Great holster, have one for my XD9 subcompact.

Also, they discount for NRA members, something like 10%.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

thread neds moar pole

I also have a 45c.  It's not too bulky in the Supertuck?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#34]
I was going to go with the Crossbread until Comp-Tac had a sale on their IWB holsters and I got their MTAC for about the same price. After hands on with both of them I can say the MTAC is worth the extra money.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thread neds moar pole

It's about as not-bulky as I can see an IWB holster being. It's basically a piece of leather with a kydex shell attached.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Supertuck+ horse hide - 10% for NRA = Win.

I love mine, very comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Most people that have them love them. They can sometimes release your magazine though so some modification may be necessary. Also, most people wind up modifying them for a "combat cut" so they can get a better grip on the gun when drawing (no idea why they charge extra for that in the shop if you want it). They seem to be good holster for a reasonable price and wait time in the end. My preference leans towards Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 and Occidental's Stronghold holsters, though they are more expensive (and Milt Spark's wait time is insane). Occidental ships within a week though. They have the quickest turn around of any quality holster maker.

The Comp-Tac MTAC is also a good alternative/clone to the Supertuck.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I've heard they are good. I went with comp-tac though and I will stick with them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Supertuck?  I have several.    Best damn holster I've ever owned.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Satisfied carrier/wearer here.

I have one with the horsehide. I carry a G23.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thread neds moar pole

It's about as not-bulky as I can see an IWB holster being. It's basically a piece of leather with a kydex shell attached.

Im 6'1 170 pounds with a 32 inch pants size

several people have thought I was lying when they found out I conceal carry a H&K 45C

Love my "piece of leather with kydex shell attached"

ANOTHER SELLING POINT IS THE

LIFETIME WARRANTY

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#42]
DO IT!!!  IT IS AWESOME!!!
Kahr P9 with supertuck

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ANOTHER SELLING POINT IS THE

LIFETIME WARRANTY

yeah, that and their customer service was the reason i bought one over an m-tac

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#44]
YES..best, most comfortable holster I've ever worn.  Wear my G19 in it all day and don't notice a thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#45]
OK newbie questions here, I know this is GD, but please be gentle.

First, what is the Combat Cut?
Second, how does this just disappear. If you tuck your shirt into your pants, the clips still show don't they?
Third, I am a blue jeans & t-shirt kind of guy which seem to wear kinda tight (maybe I need to lose a little weight? ), how does IWB carry affect this dress style?

Again, these are newbie questions, but I will be getting a CCW permit in Jan. (IA shall issue goes into effect then) & am curious.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#46]

The Supertuck is as comfortable as IWB can be. I have the comp-tac also but have found that while their hardware is less obvious (visually) on the belt, the rubber grommet/screw area is just thick enough to feel on my hip vs. the supertuck which is fairly thin. I also shorten the front loop "leg" so it doesn't dig into my hip making it much more comfortable.......fwiw.

Edit: Get the belt a belt as stated above!  .......I've also found the really heavy amish belts a cheaper alternative if you can find them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

First, what is the Combat Cut?  Combat Cut cuts some leather from the holster in the area where your thumb would grab as you're drawing the holstered weapon.  Like this.

I personally don't like combat cut - it exposes just a bit of the gun to my skin, whereas the regular cut has the leather totally between my skin and the gun

Second, how does this just disappear. If you tuck your shirt into your pants, the clips still show don't they?  Yeah it does disappear. It holds the weapon very close against you. Especially after wearing it a day or two and you found that sweet spot - the holster molds to your shape.  But yeah, the clips show. But they are a flat black.

Third, I am a blue jeans & t-shirt kind of guy which seem to wear kinda tight (maybe I need to lose a little weight? ), how does IWB carry affect this dress style?  You really should change your clothes size if you wear kinda tight clothes. The pants will have to be a size or 2 larger. Large shirts should become X-Large.

Again, these are newbie questions, but I will be getting a CCW permit in Jan. (IA shall issue goes into effect then) & am curious.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

First, what is the Combat Cut?  Combat Cut cuts some leather from the holster in the area where your thumb would grab as you're drawing the holstered weapon.  Like this.
 http://i47.tinypic.com/2gt3nuv.jpg
I personally don't like combat cut - it exposes just a bit of the gun to my skin, whereas the regular cut has the leather totally between my skin and the gun
Second, how does this just disappear. If you tuck your shirt into your pants, the clips still show don't they?  Yeah it does disappear. It holds the weapon very close against you. Especially after wearing it a day or two and you found that sweet spot - the holster molds to your shape.  But yeah, the clips show. But they are a flat black.

Third, I am a blue jeans & t-shirt kind of guy which seem to wear kinda tight (maybe I need to lose a little weight? ), how does IWB carry affect this dress style?  You really should change your clothes size if you wear kinda tight clothes. The pants will have to be a size or 2 larger. Large shirts should become X-Large.

Thanks.

Thanks, & thanks for being "gentle" about it.

I have a XD45 compact or a XD9sc to carry. Probably will carry the .45 though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#49]
I have three of the supertucks––- Glock 19/23, fullsize 1911 and for XD pistols. Totally awesome pieces of gear!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2gt3nuv.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks, & thanks for being "gentle" about it.

I have a XD45 compact or a XD9sc to carry. Probably will carry the .45 though.

the clips do not have to be visible.   They sell different styles some over the belt some under they are easily interchangable.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top