Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 8:41:05 PM EST
I intend to send this to ArtStart, the PioneerPress, and the Higher Ground Academy re: this POS:
Cave to you know who

ARFCom thread here: Cave.....

My email:

Regarding "The Art of Compromise" in the February 17th issue of the Pioneer Press. I would have thought teaching them to draw headless corpses would satisfy the Muslim art requirement. "Another project involved taking photographs and mapping the neighborhood around the school." That should be of some use to those who decide to go into planning and conducting attacks as a career.

"If we pay attention to cultural diversity and cultural competency, those kinds of issues shouldn't emerge," he said. "We got it right before this whole thing busted open in Europe."

So the lesson is cave to Islam? Adapt to their culture rather than have them join ours? I've always heard that any sort of religious belief is taboo in school, yet the whole art curriculum has been reshaped to suit Muslims. If 70% of the students are Muslim, by my math that means the other 30% are in the minority. We bend over backward every where else to ensure that "minority" rights are protected, but when "determining how to meet state standards without running afoul of Muslim doctrine" that goes out the window.

Top Top